Author Topic: Prince killed by the Illuminati?  (Read 12580 times)

Prince killed by the Illuminati?
« on: April 23, 2016, 06:13:02 am »
The list of reasons why the illuminati would want Prince dead is long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQ53DoPTr8

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Re: Prince killed by the Illuminati?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:29:47 am »
I guess I'll be that guy.  ::)

That illuminati crap is some wacky tinfoil hat stuff, man. While almost anything is allowed to be posted in off topic, sometimes it's best to not--especially when it's making a circus act out of a death. Kinda disrespectful.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:31:34 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 11:34:10 am »
oh Jesus. Alex Jones? Really?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 12:14:32 pm »
Im not gonna give Alex Jones any views.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 12:45:36 pm »
oh Jesus. Alex Jones? Really?
It's either him or the Vigilant Christian. It's like choosing between having aids or cancer.

Badges

maximo310

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 04:02:58 pm »
Please tell me that you posted this a joke. AJ lost his credibility a long time ago.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 07:08:16 pm »
Just going to leave this here
Prince-  dies 2 days after exposing the government for their use of chem trails, going against google and big business ect..
JFK - Assassinated immediately after attempting to rein in the power of the U.S federal reserve and proposing to end the Vietnam war which was making the illuminati billions at the time.
Michael Jackson - MJ talks about the entertainment industry, crooked execs, how they were trying to defame him through the tactics of labeling him as a pedophile or a psycho, how the industry wanted him to be looked at in a negative light. After Mj started speaking out against them. He was killed.
John Lennon- Lennon was an illuminati threat for a long time, The INS even attempted to deport him, He spoke out against the industry, the devil, promoted positive messages ect.. all of which was against the illuminati.
Tupac- Makes the acronym "Killuminati" Which stands for killing the illuminati. In many of his records, interviews ect.. he spoke out against the illuminati, exposed them every chance he had. He gets killed by an unknown gunman never to be found.
Martin Luther-  MLK spoke out against the Vietnam war and against big business. As said before the Vietnam war was a very financially rewarding war for the illuminati. MLK also promoted unity, and was influential in leading people to a better cause and against propaganda which the illuminati didn't want.

The list goes on and on. Anyone who speaks get silenced. Possibly even me.  If the illuminati is such hogwash then why are they on our currency? If they dissipated and dissolved years ago, then why are they still on every American 1 dollar bill printed? Why is it when someone puts them in a negative light or hinders their ability to make more they die? Are they all coincidence?  Nope, that's what they brainwash you to believe. Search the facts. Bush did 9/11.   

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 07:17:04 pm »
>Chem trails

I hear if you spray vinegar at the sky, it'll get rid of the trails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:24:09 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

maximo310

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 07:22:09 pm »
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to provide some sources on this stuff.  The 1 dollar bill ' illumanti eye' on the back is the Eye of Provdience which is known to be a symbol of the Christian Trinity and  was first used in Renassiance Europe.  Some of the other examples are more directly related and have evidence pointing to government.

I really don't think this is really worth discussing, even for off topic threads here.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2016, 07:37:46 pm »
Does anyone find it fishy that Jim Morrison a.k.a the man that exposed the illuminati for mind control and their satanic pedophilia and cults. Spoke out against them in multiple subliminal songs, poems and interviews.   Kurt Cobain- Who spoke against the government, society, conformity, was anti brainwashing, anti big business. ect...    Jimi Hendrix- Who was anti Satanism, positive message spreading, influential celebrity and Janis Joplin  all got found dead at age 27, all found with a white bic lighter in their pocket?   Lets call that coincidence I guess?   4 extremely young musicians, who were against the execs and illuminati, who were less about propaganda and manipulation but more about the craft and leading people to have open mnds. were all killed at age 27, with a bic lighter in their pocket.  a white one at that.  It all adds up dudes.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 07:39:04 pm »
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to provide some sources on this stuff.  The 1 dollar bill ' illumanti eye' on the back is the Eye of Provdience which is known to be a symbol of the Christian Trinity and  was first used in Renassiance Europe.  Some of the other examples are more directly related and have evidence pointing to government.

I really don't think this is really worth discussing, even for off topic threads here.
Don't entertain a serious conversation about conspiracy theories. Marvel, and why isn't Alex Jones dead yet? Hasn't he been discussing the master plans of the Illuminati BS for the longest time now? I guess you don't take that into account since it wouldn't fit your narrative. Wouldn't it be convenient to stop someone like him with a big microphone? I mean, they apparently stopped all these celebrities from talking. Or is it that Alex Jones just doesn't have a high enough Celeb status. Maybe he isn't A+ status. Am I an Illuminati member possibly defusing the truth? Lol.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:43:40 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2016, 07:54:11 pm »

Don't entertain a serious conversation about conspiracy theories. Marvel, and why isn't Alex Jones dead yet? Hasn't he been discussing the master plans of the Illuminati BS for the longest time now? I guess you don't take that into account since it wouldn't fit your narrative. Wouldn't it be convenient to stop someone like him with a big microphone? I mean, they apparently stopped all these celebrities from talking. Or is it that Alex Jones just doesn't have a high enough Celeb status. Maybe he isn't A+ status. Am I an Illuminati member possibly defusing the truth? Lol.

It would be too obvious if he was killed, it would be in the news "Conspiracy theorist dies after exposing illuminati"   they don't want that headline. They know better. They rather have "Crazy Pedophile Wacka Jacko dies at age 50 after overdosing on drugs"  or "Prince dead at 57 over possible overdose/suicide."   they don't want the people to connect the dots. It would be to easy for people to connect the dots if a illuminati conspiracy theorist randomly gets killed.  Celebrities could die from a number of things, and with these injectable cancers and chem trails, and poisons they have, they can kill them and make it look like an overdose or disease easily.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2016, 07:59:08 pm »

It would be too obvious if he was killed, it would be in the news "Conspiracy theorist dies after exposing illuminati"   they don't want that headline. They know better. They rather have "Crazy Pedophile Wacka Jacko dies at age 50 after overdosing on drugs"  or "Prince dead at 57 over possible overdose/suicide."   they don't want the people to connect the dots. It would be to easy for people to connect the dots if a illuminati conspiracy theorist randomly gets killed.  Celebrities could die from a number of things, and with these injectable cancers and chem trails, and poisons they have, they can kill them and make it look like an overdose or disease easily.
Riiiight, because no one looks at Alex Jones like he's a complete wacko. In fact, it's pretty much a universal consensus. Just check all the comments and Like/Dislike ratio with anything having to do with him. Of course, you'd have to sift through some of the middle aged nut jobs to find the gold, but it's there.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 08:02:05 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »

Riiiight, because no one looks at Alex Jones like he's a complete wacko. In fact, it's pretty much a universal consensus. Just check all the comments and Like/Dislike ratio with anything having to do with him. Of course, you'd have to sift through some of the middle aged nut jobs to find the gold, but it's there.

Im not too familiar with Alex Jones, Why is he so hated? He doesn't seem to be a piece of scum. Some may disagree with his statements but he has some reasons why he feels that way.

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2016, 11:50:46 pm »
Im not too familiar with Alex Jones, Why is he so hated? He doesn't seem to be a piece of scum. Some may disagree with his statements but he has some reasons why he feels that way

He's a well documented con artist and scumbag.  It's not even refutable and there is no reason to believe anything he says.  Chem trails don't exist, the Illuminati don't exist, and these celebs aren't being killed because they know too much or are a problem.  It's all absurd.

Prince-  dies 2 days after exposing the government for their use of chem trails, going against google and big business ect..

Prince talked about chemtrails YEARS ago.  Much like many mega pop stars, they don't always have their heads on right.  In a more humorous view of him, Kevin Smith detailed a rather wild experience he had in dealing with Prince that showed he was abit off.  His death has a far likelier chance of being related to his religious beliefs as Jehova Witness are against things like blood transfusions and I heard can take harsher stances on modern medical practices in general.  Being that he was sick before opens this up as a possibility.  Won't know for a few weeks though.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:00:19 am by kamikazekeeg »