Author Topic: Humans will live on Mars in the year 2035.  (Read 2264 times)

Humans will live on Mars in the year 2035.
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:49:52 am »
It has been confirmed that a voyage to mars is possible for the 2030s. :D  NASA has stated the idea and it's different plans to make it possible. Mars may be an optical illusion perpetrated by aliens to draw humans closer into space like predators that lay vacant in the planets many ditches but we are never to know. The planet may also harbor unknown super bacteria that can wipe out entire civilizations that we are incapable of finding vaccinations to. But it may also be a dormant utopia waiting to be explored, and waiting to be cultivated to build special extra terrestrial life. Endless possibilities in the unknown. A planet we have never seen before. we are essentially cave men learning life again. 

But odds are Humans will find that mars is spacious and habitable and find even better means of transporting large masses of people there, mostly the wealthy.  we will melt down the ice caps using solar reflectors and create large pools of h20. develop special suits and maybe even a dome to inhabit.  Just think... in just a little under 2 short decades, if you have around 2.2 million dollars, some of us may be gaming on mars... :).    It will be a 3 month voyage and we will lose all possible touch with earth. It would be smart to bring family and companionship.  All humans will eventually be forced to move, earth will be exploited more then ever for resources and eventually driven into extinction and used up. then mars will become our new safe haven

A giant satellite wifi beacon will be built, it will be around the size of the moon,  it will be able to pull television stations and YouTube videos from earth and send our television channels to earth as well.  it would also keep close communication with earth and eventually mars would create its own militia, develop disagreements with earth, fight a revolutionary intergalactic war for freedom and win independence from earth and become its own civilization. The mars beings will become significantly smarter and a type of alpha species, we would be prime humans because only the smartest and richest could go.  poor people will be forgotten and things will become dark for the lower 80 percentile.   But earth will be governed similarly but mars will drain resources from earth as well. Money and resources will become scarce.

Are you prepared for intergalactic adventure in 20 years? or will you stay on earth and try to keep your normal life?  :)

Re: Humans will live on Mars in the year 2035.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 02:54:13 am »
None of us will likely be alive to make the move to Mars lol The first trip will be in 20 years, and if that even works out, it'll be decades after that until there's any sort of livable colony, if that is even possible also.  We'll be lucky if the moon will be visitable at any point during my lifetime.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:58:33 am by kamikazekeeg »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 10:14:54 am »
Funny this question is brought up, because plans for an experimental "EM Drive" engine have leaked from NASA. This is something they are supposedly working on, and would allow feasible interstellar travel. Think of it as the world's first possible warp drive:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/emdrive-news-rumors/

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:26:05 pm »
dude you are a legend. it seriously makes my day when I get to see posts like this because they are so outlandish they make me LOL that and it makes me do a little bit of research into topics.

unfortunately no mars is not an illusion caused by aliens. we have rovers on mars right now that are transmiting data to earth.

super bugs are a real possibility which is why the first people to reach mars may not be allowed to leave for a very long time till its for certain they pose no threats coming home. so the astronauts that will go to mars will, like always in great leaps forward in exploration technology, assume they will die on mars whether it be an explosion or old age.

the trip will take 6 months to get to mars and it will require the astronauts to stay for around 20 months for the planets to realign for the return trip to even be possible.

no giant satellite  beacon will need to be built we would just require a satellite in orbit on mars and for it to communicate with those around earth.

it wouldn't be impossible to talk to people from earth just really hard and most communications will be done as videos/text to be sent back to earth. this is because with the great distance to mars it will take the information in the satellites 3 minutes at the short end and 22 minutes at the long end for the information to get there so a 6-44 minute round trip communication gap.

as for the em drive I am currently researching it and reading through any scientific papers I can find to wrap my brain around it, but from the sounds of it, and my non-aerospace engineering background it doesn't sound possible in the slightest. since its a closed circuit with no fuel and because of newtons laws it shouldn't physically work. im actually trying to go through the math im finding to see why people think this is possible. it also looks like the only way this would be possible is if something called the "Unruh radiation" exists. either way it will never be a warp drive because that is something entirely different than this kind of technology.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 02:01:02 pm »
Funny this question is brought up, because plans for an experimental "EM Drive" engine have leaked from NASA. This is something they are supposedly working on, and would allow feasible interstellar travel. Think of it as the world's first possible warp drive:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/emdrive-news-rumors/

Now they need a shield for all the stuff floating around, otherwise still game over.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 02:01:31 pm »
I've heard that the EM Drive will use fuel, a hydrogen fuel.

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 05:28:12 pm »
If humans are still alive by 2035.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 05:28:49 am »
If humans are still alive by 2035.

Crap, there goes my pension.