Author Topic: Everything is part of a bigger plan.  (Read 3589 times)

Everything is part of a bigger plan.
« on: April 14, 2017, 02:22:02 pm »
The shoe companies made these rubber soles that gave us rubber souls. We were never meant to be in contact with the earth at a spiritual level.   Every animal from dogs to beavers to fish are connected to the earth. Except humans who wear these rubber soled shoes and who never truly connect with the earth.  They want us as distanced from our natural creative artistic freedom as they can.   They feed us the colorful images and music and the flash lifestyle to distract us from thinking of all the mysteries and diversions they place.   They have done this since shakespereian plays.   

The media feeds us stories and show us people like Kim Kardashian to distract us from an elite few that actually manipulate the entire earth and the way we think of it. This is why we can't name hardly one person that owns a bank even though these people own all of our wealth and we are at their very whim.  It's all underground and they make millions from hiding cancer cures because the medial and pharmecutical industries seek to make billions off of these illnesses.  The expiriments they do are larger than we can ever fathom. These people may not even be human and some rumor them to have a headquarters under the mantle of the earth located under a tunnel in area 51.   These people come from all planets and have taken disguise to manipulate us into thinking a certain way and acting a certain way. 

Everything we see and know is all part of a bigger plan established before we are born.  we are just gears in the machine.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:23:53 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

Re: Everything is part of a bigger plan.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 02:26:51 pm »
That is deep. Thanks for sharing.

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 02:29:10 pm »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 02:32:41 pm »
Just worry about you and your own family and friends; and things will be fine.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 02:44:16 pm »
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:50:36 pm by Nickkchilla »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 02:58:08 pm »

totallycrushed

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 03:03:20 pm »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:43:58 pm by totallycrushed »

indenton

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 03:37:01 pm »
Are VGCollect's forums going down the same route as Silent Hill Wiki with it's circumcision BS? I mean do these threads belong here?

If by the VGCollect forums, you mean Marv exclusively
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:46:37 pm by indenton »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 03:37:47 pm »
Are VGCollect's forums going down the same route as Silent Hill Wiki with it's circumcision BS? I mean do these threads belong here?

This is the "Off-Topic" section.

As long as no rules are broken, everything is game in this section.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

I think the "Off" in that title was taken a little too seriously for some.

I haven't looked at any of the updates to the site lately, though I believe there were plans to "address the number of low-quality posts" here such as this one.

It's pretty ridiculous, though I do wish there was a way to remove the "Latest Threads" tab on your personal page if you didn't want to see things like this. Or better yet, create an exclusive "Crazy Topic Post" forum section where you're free to trip balls, and it doesn't display in the latest threads. -shrug-
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:21:40 pm by Nickkchilla »

Nickkchilla

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 05:02:42 pm »
https://youtu.be/urglg3WimHA

"Don't mind that, I'm protected cause I made this hat."

Love that song, lol.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:37:56 pm by Nickkchilla »

totallycrushed

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 06:44:29 pm »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:44:32 pm by totallycrushed »

desocietas

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 06:47:56 pm »
I think most of us just throw our off-topic randomness into the "general" topic thread...  But I agree that it might look less spammy if Marv had his own dedicated/merged thread to throw out these ideas and polls :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 07:35:33 pm »

I haven't looked at any of the updates to the site lately, though I believe there were plans to "address the number of low-quality posts" here such as this one.

It's pretty ridiculous, though I do wish there was a way to remove the "Latest Threads" tab on your personal page if you didn't want to see things like this. Or better yet, create an exclusive "Crazy Topic Post" forum section where you're free to trip balls, and it doesn't display in the latest threads. -shrug-

This just seems like bitching to me. If you don't want to read someone's post, then don't click on it. That simple.

I don't read every single post on this forum, and I don't think anyone else does either.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 10:46:23 pm »

This just seems like bitching to me. If you don't want to read someone's post, then don't click on it. That simple.

I don't read every single post on this forum, and I don't think anyone else does either.

I don't read every single post on this forum either.

You're entitled to have your own opinion, and if it seems like "bitching" to you, then I'm very happy for you. Guess we can throw civility out the door, huh.

I'm fairly confident you missed the point of what I even wrote, and seemed more eager to throw your own two cents in without actually comprehending or making a constructive suggestion, but that's fine and well.

I'll end it here before this escalates, as profanity's come into play. Please PM me if you'd like to talk more civil with a suggestion. I'd rather not have another one of "those" topics where an admin needs to step in.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:01:59 pm by Nickkchilla »