Author Topic: forum category suggestion  (Read 3078 times)

htimreimer

forum category suggestion
« on: March 27, 2012, 09:36:26 am »
how about a category for technology & gaming news and game reviews

matt

Re: forum category suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:53:27 am »
Feel free to post review in the modern or classic categories for now. I don't want to dilute things with too many categories.

soera

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 12:38:27 pm »
We do have a lot of categories. If you are talking about magazines and what not, could probably be added to the game itself or to the swag category.

scott

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 12:54:57 pm »
There is a magazine category in the database already. Folks have added a ton of Nintendo Power mags to it already.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

psydswipe

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 07:44:32 am »
There is a magazine category in the database already. Folks have added a ton of Nintendo Power mags to it already.

I had no idea that was there. I've got piles of gaming magazines, though not sure I'll get around to adding them, still have to redo my collection since the data loss. I'm lazy  :P

scott

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 08:46:19 am »

I had no idea that was there. I've got piles of gaming magazines, though not sure I'll get around to adding them, still have to redo my collection since the data loss. I'm lazy  :P

Yeah... I found a couple things that I lost from the data loss and edited them... then it snowballed into a weekend of editing games in my collection. Still have more to do, plus I've been meaning to double check and retake inventory on everything.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread