Author Topic: Gametrust Collection Steelbooks (Physical PC)  (Read 147 times)

rayne315

Gametrust Collection Steelbooks (Physical PC)
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:21:47 am »
This might be common knowledge but i recently went into a gamestop and noticed that they discounted all the gametrust collection to $2 a piece. The first store i went to only had 6 in, all of which i got sealed, and i was able to pick up 2 more at the second store i went to. Im hoping to be able to track down the last 2 i need to complete the 10 that were released tomorrow.
PS2 Palooza: 2/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Katamari Damacy
Delayed by broken computer...

soera

Re: Gametrust Collection Steelbooks (Physical PC)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 09:08:54 am »
I bought the 3 that match games I really enjoyed on the PS4 (Jotun, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee) and thats what the games actually rest in along with the soundtrack.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 03:36:44 pm »
I really wanted those games, but the gamestops in my area sold them before i had the money to get them back when they were 7 a piece. It's an amazing deal no matter how you look at it simply because physical copies of pc games are rare as it is let alone a steelbook at such a low price.

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 02:51:56 pm »
if anyone can find a copy of Axium Verge that's still sealed it is the only one I have left to get. I will pay for the game and any shipping costs associated with it.
PS2 Palooza: 2/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Katamari Damacy
Delayed by broken computer...

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 05:26:15 pm »
if anyone can find a copy of Axium Verge that's still sealed it is the only one I have left to get. I will pay for the game and any shipping costs associated with it.

I'll keep a look out! I saw one a while ago, but that wasn't at one of my easily accessible stores.
Currently playing:
Monster Hunter: World (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 10:50:48 pm »
I think my store still has one more Axiom. Im going to be there tomorrow so Ill ask.