Author Topic: Your Netflix Recommendations  (Read 3312 times)

Your Netflix Recommendations
« on: March 16, 2018, 06:50:14 pm »
I  have Netflix but currently not Hulu and I don't know what to watch. I see in search that there was some in other recommendations inside other topics but. (hope nobody minds) I've decided to make a Netflix recommendation thread.

If you have a good internet connection and not Satellite or out of range WIFI signal. you can watch hundreds of shows and movies on 1 device for 7$ or 8$ a month and it is a good deal. So what are some things you want to recommend to others?

Sorry but netflix just removed a bunch of movies this month in it has made me kind of angry about that

Any movie or shows you can recommend to this community would be nice :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Your Netflix Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:25:20 pm »
castlevania anime

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:41:27 pm »
Generally I'd say the Marvel shows are good, though primarily just Daredevil Season 1 & 2, Punisher, and Jessica Jones Season 1.  Everything else is a mixed bag to me.

There's good anime, like they just released A.I.C.O. last week which is a good one shot season.  That Castlevania anime that was brought up.  Little Witch Academia is abit weak, but still a cute anime.  Blame was an interesting scifi anime movie they put out.  And not anime, but sorta is, the new Voltron series they have is actually pretty alright.  Same kinda style as the Avatar: The Last Airbender/Korra series.

All I can really think of that is original to Netflix that I've gone through...Otherwise I just sorta use it casually watch some other shows that get put up from other networks like Z Nation, Gotham, and Agents of Shield.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 07:14:10 am »
Peaky Blinders

davifus

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
Black Mirror
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

arkaneer

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:09:52 am »
Peaky Blinders all day long  :)

Being British, I'd also recommend 'Happy Valley' & 'The Thick Of It'.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 08:11:51 am by arkaneer »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 12:45:22 pm »
I'm sure you've already heard of it, but I HIGHLY recommend Stranger Things. If you like 80s movies like Monster Squad, Firestarter, and Goonies, you'll adore this. Trust me. Stellar cast, phenomenal writing and story, and a killer soundtrack.

I also highly recommend Jessica Jones by Marvel. It's definitely not your typical superhero stuff. Jessica Jones does have powers (super-strength), but that's not the point of this series. Jessica Jones had been mentally controlled by a villain (played by the awesome David Tenant) in the past and feels completely traumatized by it. And that villain has now returned. She must come face-to-face with her fears and the man that literally has complete control over her. Along the way we are introduced to the near-invulnerable and super-strong Luke Cage. The entire series is good because you really feel for her and her plight as she clumsily tries to overcome this overwhelming sense of fear.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:55:38 pm by burningdoom »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 05:22:48 pm »
I also highly recommend Jessica Jones by Marvel. It's definitely not your typical superhero stuff. Jessica Jones does have powers (super-strength), but that's not the point of this series. Jessica Jones had been mentally controlled by a villain (played by the awesome David Tenant) in the past and feels completely traumatized by it. And that villain has now returned. She must come face-to-face with her fears and man that literally has complete control over her. Along the way we are introduced to the near-invulnerable and super-strong Luke Cage. The entire series is good because you really feel for her and her plight as she clumsily tries to overcome this overwhelming sense of fear.

Couldn't say this more.  I love me a flawed hero.  She drinks to deal with her past.  I love it. 

All the Marvel stuff is good.  Luke Cage was the weakest in my opinion.  Stranger Things is fantastic.  The Ranch is funny.  Just run through there and find some stuff that looks interesting.  There's too much good stuff on there.

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 01:26:13 pm »
Last thing I watched was Ghost Wars and I liked it !

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 07:11:44 am »
Black Mirror
Vikings
Shameless

jsoup

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 10:39:05 pm »
Lots of good stuff available, both originals and other stuff. In no particular order:
-Santa Clarita Diet
-Breaking Bad
-Better Call Saul
-Castlevania
-The Great British Baking Show
-Doc Martin
-My Next Guest
-Devilman Crybaby
-The Toys That Made Us
-Twin Peaks

kypherion

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 12:27:37 pm »
castlevania anime

Beat me to it, good choice man.

If you're into anime, death note and fullmetal alchemist is good.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"