Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 35965 times)

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2013, 04:42:55 pm »
after release? You would think that they would release it before and make it like GS you get it the day before... *Now wondering if opening my own gameshop will give me access to games 1 day before launch* heheheh
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

desocietas

« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2013, 05:01:53 pm »
I think someone in the forum has worked for GS before - was it @matt?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2013, 05:09:36 pm »
Yeah the Wizard's edition wasnt even going to ship til the day of. I decided to not pick up my Gamestop one. I got the steelcase I wanted. It basically cost me $5.

desocietas

« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2013, 05:30:45 pm »
Yeah the Wizard's edition wasnt even going to ship til the day of. I decided to not pick up my Gamestop one. I got the steelcase I wanted. It basically cost me $5.

I'm surprised they let you have the case with just the $5 preorder.  Other forums mentioned that they got the case when they paid up for the full purchase for their preorder instead of the $5 down payment.

I'm wondering whether or not to return the GS copy.  The useful info on the unboxing vid was that the wizard's edition would have a color inside cover while the retail copies would only have a black & white inside cover.  If that's true, I'll probably return the GS one.  I hate doing that, but they were totally fine with it when I did it with Harvest Moon.

In any case, I'd do the exact same as you if I'd been able to get my case early.  $5 for their trouble for something that's already going for $30+ on eBay.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:33:18 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2013, 07:39:47 pm »
I don't think it shipped on the Namco/Bandia site all I have is the invoice no status on shipment or tracking number....guess no love either...

I haven't gotten any info about my shipment from Club Namco either... but I thought I read somewhere that they might not be shipping those until after the release date :\

I'm kinda bugged they didn't send anything via email about these being "on the way".  I see the payment came out today, otherwise I have no idea when it will show up at my doorstep.  I've had it pre-ordered since August... send us an email.

desocietas

« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:58 pm »
I don't think it shipped on the Namco/Bandia site all I have is the invoice no status on shipment or tracking number....guess no love either...

I haven't gotten any info about my shipment from Club Namco either... but I thought I read somewhere that they might not be shipping those until after the release date :\

I'm kinda bugged they didn't send anything via email about these being "on the way".  I see the payment came out today, otherwise I have no idea when it will show up at my doorstep.  I've had it pre-ordered since August... send us an email.

No kidding.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:59 pm »
Wow yeah, their site's order detail page is completely useless... hopefully we get news soon.

soera

« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2013, 08:43:46 pm »
Yeah Im not totally excited that the company themselves are the slowest at getting their product out. But Ive been waiting since August, a few more days wont bother me.

As far as the steelcase, they wanted me to pay the rest of it the day I got it. But they gave me the case anyhow.

desocietas

« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2013, 11:55:15 pm »
As far as the steelcase, they wanted me to pay the rest of it the day I got it. But they gave me the case anyhow.

Ha, nice.  I paid the full amount this morning, but I might decide in a few weeks to just get a full refund... :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2013, 12:10:36 am »
I considered going that route but I wasnt interested in messing with the future return.

desocietas

« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2013, 12:53:55 am »
I considered going that route but I wasnt interested in messing with the future return.

Yeah, I hear that.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2013, 02:16:46 pm »
Btw, anyone with the Wizard's edition get any info on the game incoming? I got charged the actual cost of the game this morning and my account info on the Bandai website says "boxed shipment" but nothing other than that. People on their facebook page seem to be pissed off. I kind of dont blame them. If you pre-ordered from a 2nd party (Gamestop or Amazon) you are already getting or got your stuff ... but you pre-order the more expensive version from the company themself and you have to wait. Kind of ironic honestly.

I see the steelbook seems to be selling for almost $50 on Ebay.

Also heard mention that the game is available on the PS Network for download for the people that missed all the pre-orders.