Author Topic: Movie news thread:The Expendables 2 & The Amazing Spider-Man 3th Trailer  (Read 4763 times)

htimreimer

Sabrina the teenage wit....superhero
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=57761

Michael bays ninja turtles to have maces and heavy armor
http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1222789p1.html

you are gonna need to click the link because i do not know what to say about these stories ok i can say one thing why???

what do you think
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:39:25 am by htimreimer »

htimreimer

Movie thread: sin city 2 and hunger games sequel
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:45:46 am »
according to the L.A times lionsgate is looking at david cronenberg to direct hunger games  sequel and to quote L.A times (Any of the three men would be a reassuring choice for fans and Collins. And all three auteurs could have compelling takes on the material. Other names are sure to rise to the surface, but Cronenberg, Inarritu and Cuaron should give fans some reassurance that Lionsgate is doing its best to try to preserve their beloved franchise)

its official sin city 2 will go it to production in austin, texas. this summer robert rodriguez will return to direct the sequel and casting is set to begin next week and most of the cast from the first film is set to return all so mel gibson could have a part in the movie sequel

jcalder8

I wasn't a big fan of the first Sin City so I'll pass on the second

htimreimer

Re: Movie news thread:Tim burton's night of the living in stop motion
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 08:53:35 am »
a stop motion version of night of the living is in development thare is no plot details at the moment and if you want info click the link: http://www.filmjunk.com/2012/04/13/tim-burton-developing-new-stop-motion-film-night-of-the-living/

madmax

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:47:15 am »
I've grown to dislike Tim Burtons style. I feel like he's trying too hard now. At first it was original and new, now its just more of the same, rehashed :/

As for batman. I'm really really excited about the movie. I would have liked to see the series be a bit longer and they include more villains. Dr. Freeze, the Riddler, Poison Ivy are up there on my list.

Cat woman's outfit looks ok, the mask looks really dumb :/

Unfortunately, I just don't think the 3rd installment can outdo the second. Heath Ledgers acting as the Joker was out of this world. I've tried time and again to tell myself that it's him under all the makeup and you forget it's him extremely quickly. It's really unfortunate that he passed away because that role would have made his career explode. I just don't see acting being up to that standard in the 3rd movie.

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 12:16:25 pm »
“I’d actually seen a painting by an artist named Kirby Sattler, and looked at the face of this warrior and thought: That’s it. The stripes down the face and across the eyes … it seemed to me like you could almost see the separate sections of the individual, if you know what I mean. There’s this very wise quarter, a very tortured and hurt section, and angry and rageful section, and a very understanding and unique side. I saw these parts, almost like dissecting a brain, these slivers of the individual,” he said.”That makeup inspired me.”

“It just so happened Sattler had painted a bird flying directly behind the warrior’s head. It looked to me like it was sitting on top. I thought: Tonto’s got a bird on his head. It’s his spirit guide in a way. It’s dead to others, but it’s not dead to him. It’s very much alive.”

“The portraits I paint are composites created from a variety of visual references coupled with my imagination. While being broadly based in a historical context, my paintings are not intended to be viewed as historically accurate.

htimreimer

Re: Movie news thread:Johnny depp explains tonto new look
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 08:35:17 am »
i can't wait it looks so cool

Re: Movie news thread:gi joe retaliation trailer #2
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 09:40:55 am »
The addition of the Rock and Bruce have me slightly excited about the new G.I. Joe. Excited but skeptical.

htimreimer

witch on of these young adult novel adaptations you wanna see and do not wanna  see

Chaos walking trilogy with a script being written by charlie kaufman
Allen zadoff's boy nobody with jaden smith as a brainwashed teen assassin
The mortal instruments with a script written by jessica postigo and being directed by  harold zwart and jamie campbell bower as jace wayland
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:35:42 am by htimreimer »

darko

Re: Movie news thread:witch on of these young adult novel adaptations
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 10:25:41 am »
Well since the Michael Bay version of TMNT is turning mutants into aliens, why not give them some weapons? Hell, they might as well just have a mech turtle/alien that can shoot lasers and turn into the Turtle Van.

I hope there's a WHOLE BUNCH of shaky cam in it too...you know...so you feel like you're "in the action"?

Thank you Michael Bay for continuing the genocide of my childhood memories. Maybe you could go after DuckTales next. Uncle Scrooge could go all Hobo with a Shotgun on the Beagle Boys. Maybe Jaws could make a cameo? As long as the whole movie takes place in 1950s Alcatraz I'm sure it will sell.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Be sure to make it in 3D.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:38:07 am by darko »

scott

Re: Movie news thread:witch on of these young adult novel adaptations
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 12:01:05 pm »
Hell, they might as well just have a mech turtle/alien that can shoot lasers and turn into the Turtle Van.

They already had a mech/robot turtle in the 80s cartoon called metalhead. ;)

http://tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/Metalhead
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

Re: Movie news thread:The Lone Ranger Will A Score by Jack White
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 11:11:16 am »
the lone ranger is to be score by jack white and to me this is good news because jack white is awesome so what do you think

darko

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 11:16:56 am »
Sounds great to me. I'm a big Jack White fan.

jcalder8

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 01:00:27 am »
New Dark Knight Rises trailer:
http://youtu.be/g8evyE9TuYk

madmax

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 02:18:49 am »
Although I would have liked to see more villains in the Dark Knight series. i'm glad they kept it to a 3 movie story. It's well put together. The acting in the movies has been phenomenal (especially the Joker). I'm sad to see it end but i'm excited for the movie, you just know its going to be good :D

That trailer was a lot more revealing than the past ones. i liked it, really made me excited for the movie. The other trailers have always been pure cinematography, this has a few more scenes and such.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:33:08 pm by madmax »