Author Topic: November 2018 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased  (Read 6227 times)

shfan

Re: November 2018 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2018, 07:20:24 pm »
I'm kidding; he's actually a friend. I feel like there's always that tinge of jealousy when someone scores an excellent deal on a game that you wish you would have found, and that's the extent of my feelings about him finding that game for so cheap. I'm happy that he found it though most of all.

Yeah it's incredibly rare in the US for the PS1, and the jewel case version is even more rare.

Ah, my bad, all subtlety is lost via text. :-X It is difficult not to feel any pangs of jealousy when someone gets something you really want for next to nothing. I've been after a copy since the PS1 was the current system, couldn't believe it was just sat there on the stall next to a bunch of worthless CDs and DVDs.

Pretty pricy game here in europe as well not to mention the increased price in just 3 to 4 years

I remember this game in europe only being 60 ish max.

TBH I've no idea what it goes for, mine won't be going anywhere unless it's an emergency, been after it too long!