Author Topic: What cell phone do you currently use?  (Read 3536 times)

Re: What cell phone do you currently use?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2016, 07:37:41 pm »
Galaxy S7 Edge, definitely an Android guy for sure.
Note7 recalled, so my wife and I are discussing what phone to switch to.  My preference is going back to my old Note 3 because the VGCollect app works on it, but on the other hand I want a new phone.  We are talking about the S7 Edge, as well as some cheaper options like Note 5, S6 Edge+, or something else.

azure

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2016, 08:31:10 pm »
Note7 recalled, so my wife and I are discussing what phone to switch to.  My preference is going back to my old Note 3 because the VGCollect app works on it, but on the other hand I want a new phone.  We are talking about the S7 Edge, as well as some cheaper options like Note 5, S6 Edge+, or something else.

I really like it, no problems so far, and really like the design. I came from a Note 4 when I got it. I skipped the S6 generation after they got rid of expandable storage. So if you like expandable storage like me, steer clear of the S6 line.

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »

I really like it, no problems so far, and really like the design. I came from a Note 4 when I got it. I skipped the S6 generation after they got rid of expandable storage. So if you like expandable storage like me, steer clear of the S6 line.
That's true, I keep forgetting that, deal breaker for me, not for her though as long as she can have a 64GB internal storage.

I just really wish the VGC app would let me login.