Author Topic: What cell phone do you currently use?  (Read 3581 times)

Re: What cell phone do you currently use?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 11:45:23 pm »
LG G4 it works pretty well, i got it free with a plan. I don't think i'll ever pay for a phone.

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 02:34:44 am »
LG G3 vigor, switching to iPhone when my contract expires in april.

Omelette du fromage.

stealthrush

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 04:09:21 am »
No active cell phone here, or social media for that matter. I try to keep it minimal as possible. That being said I do have 2 spare phones that are not activated for travels.

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 05:04:57 am »
Iphone 5c for almost 3 years now. It satisfies my needs completely.

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 08:49:12 am »
Galaxy Note7.

doafan

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 10:26:45 am »
I don't own a cellphone or a smart phone cause hate when people bother me with stupid nonsense stuff but at work I have to use a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F 32GB, don't understand why people love it so much, for me it's really not the big deal  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

aliensstudios

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 12:28:17 pm »
iPhone 5c, had the thing for three years. It does everything I need it to do.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

kashell

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 10:20:27 am »
I currently use a gold iPhone 5S.

Since I've used both Droid and Apple, I'm thinking that I'm ultimately on Team-Droid. I like how sleek and streamlined the iPhone is, but there is too much I can't do with it. Once this iPhone has ran its course, it'll be back to a Droid. Hopefully it won't cause any fires.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 11:51:07 pm »
Personal phone is a Windows Phone. It was cheap and gets the job done.

Work phone is iPhone. My Apple makes me want to punch my fist through a wall when I use it.  I love the Windows phone interface, but the apps and games for iPhone.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

davifus

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2016, 01:39:51 am »
iPhone 7 Plus
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2016, 09:50:19 am »
I'm a basic, white girl. 
I drank the Apple Juice 2 phones ago.  I'm an iPhone fan.

I'm rocking an iPhone 6s and I'll stay with an iPhone for a long, long time.

I was an early Android adopter.  I had the first Motorola Droid they came out with.  The apps were buggy and there were all those back doors with keystroke recorders.  The Android marketplace has too few QC restrictions.  It's too easy for stuff to get in. 

pizzasafari

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 08:35:18 pm »
I have a Sony Xperia L and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. This pile of donkey balls is about as functional as a paper washing machine. The memory is tiny, it crashes constantly, it resets itself constantly, it's slow, and virtually no modern apps are supported on it.  Never got to play Pokémon Go while the fad was still a thing. Seriously the memory is so small I have to delete apps just to be able to update anything and I don't even have many apps to begin with. And if not all my apps are updated it won't give me any notifications for any apps. And doing the smallest little things can make it crash. One thing that comes to mind is that it crashes for a while whenever end a call. I also can't hang up myself because the screen won't unlock while I'm in a call so I have to wait for the other person to hang up. And don't get me started on trying to watch YouTube videos when my phone's in a bad mood. Christ almighty.

I'm just waiting for my contract to run out at the moment so I can finally be free.

Avert your eyes, lest ye face curse eternal.

Edit: Oh yeah and another favourite feature of mine, it sometimes crashes when my alarm goes off and the alarm is really really really loud so I have to try and cover the speaker with my thumb (the speaker is wider than my thumb) while I wait for it to work again so I don't wake up everyone in the house. Fun times.

Edit 2: Oh and if I spend elongated periods of time using it (by elongated I mean like 20 minutes) the whole thing tends to heat up to temperatures that are literally unsafe for me to hold. I've singed my hand on the thing before trying to use it after it got hot. It burns my leg when I put it back in my pocket. I don't know how the hell the circuitry doesn't melt when that happens.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:44:21 pm by LeJason »

kashell

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2016, 08:37:16 am »
I have a Sony Xperia L and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'm guessing Sony doesn't know how to make a good phone. I used to have a Sony Xperia Ion and it...was awful. It did just about all of that stuff you're talking about with your phone. Another thing to mention was that the camera was shit.

pizzasafari

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2016, 03:12:34 pm »
I have a Sony Xperia L and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'm guessing Sony doesn't know how to make a good phone. I used to have a Sony Xperia Ion and it...was awful. It did just about all of that stuff you're talking about with your phone. Another thing to mention was that the camera was shit.

Maybe, yeah. My camera's a load of wank too. Doesn't help that the protective ring around it has fallen off and allowed the plastic over the camera to get wrecked though. The front-facing camera can not physically get a picture that isn't pitch-black and the rear camera is better but still really low res.

azure

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2016, 06:45:12 pm »
Galaxy S7 Edge, definitely an Android guy for sure.