Author Topic: Genres  (Read 705 times)

ko1ru

Genres
« on: December 15, 2012, 10:49:40 pm »
I apologize if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add to/elaborate with genres when adding an item?  For instance, first person shooter exists, but third person does not.  It would be also be nice to have the option to label something as simply "shooter".  Or what about JRPG?  Are there plans to have more specific genre options in the future?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Genres
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 09:26:38 am »
I apologize if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add to/elaborate with genres when adding an item?  For instance, first person shooter exists, but third person does not.  It would be also be nice to have the option to label something as simply "shooter".  Or what about JRPG?  Are there plans to have more specific genre options in the future?

I've wondered about (and hoped for) the same thing - more sub-divisions of genres.

Maybe one day...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:40 pm »
Ya we have another thread here somewhere. We have a Google docs list of main genres and sub genres going. But we haven't finalized it. When I get back home I'll look it up and bump it. Hopefully we can get it updated soon.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

ko1ru

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 10:19:11 pm »
Ya we have another thread here somewhere. We have a Google docs list of main genres and sub genres going. But we haven't finalized it. When I get back home I'll look it up and bump it. Hopefully we can get it updated soon.

Awesome.  I hope so too.  :)