Author Topic: Anyone want Lunar 2 for psx. has everything except first disc. :(  (Read 1523 times)

I honestly don't know what happened. It's been missing for years. never found it, and I moved several times. The game still holds value because of everything else, but you can't really play unless you have a save file after the first disc.

Let me know or email me. abattenberg@yahoo.com

Re: Anyone want Lunar 2 for psx. has everything except first disc. :(
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »
how much do you want for it?

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:41:10 pm »
Interested, how much? What kind of condition is the over-box in?  ???

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 10:46:11 am »
As you can see, the box has a tear on the side. Aside from that, the condition is decent.

However, the inside is pretty much unused. I never opened up the little baggy with all the weird cardboard cutouts.

It has disc 2, disc 3, and the making of disc. The instruction book is in perfect condition. It also has the little cover that is supposed to hold the soundtrack and demo, but I don't have either. (I don't think it came with either).

soera

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 10:51:50 am »
You are correct that it didnt come with the demo. If I remember right, it was packed in Vanguard bandits. Id have to look through my games to be sure. The soundtrack should be in there though.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 11:25:02 am »
You are correct that it didnt come with the demo. If I remember right, it was packed in Vanguard bandits. Id have to look through my games to be sure. The soundtrack should be in there though.

You *are* correct & you do remember correctly   ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 03:44:47 pm »
Then the soundtrack is missing as well. :-(

I don't know what its worth, since its an incomplete collection. On Ebay the whole set goes for a fortune, but just the box goes for not too much. I'm hoping somewhere in between, but basically I'll take the best offer +shipping. I have no use for the game, as I can't play it.

It's frustrating because I used to own Lunar Silver Star Story complete as well. I wonder what happened.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 05:04:30 pm »
I'm pretty interested still even if it isn't complete message me if you still have it.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 08:04:16 pm »
Someone was nice enough to point to a ebay auction with only the first link. This topic can be closed, because now I have a complete collection again!!!