Author Topic: Save your Change, Folks  (Read 12914 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Save your Change, Folks
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2013, 07:05:57 pm »
I haven't been able to count my change yet. But here is what I ended up getting with it. I knew I had over $165. And I should have nearly $180 if my estimate is correct.

These give me all the Doors albums in vinyl. Including 2 Greatest Hits and 2 Live albums. I'm going to hang them all in my living room.

That's awesome. Me and my wife have been talking about how cool it would be to have a sweet vinyl collection. That would be a helluva start!

scott

« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2013, 12:06:14 am »
Ha ya a sweet vinyl collection could be pretty rad. I'm not sure I want to get deep into vinyl tho. But I am a pretty huge Doors fan and always thought it would be cool to have their records hanging on my walls with my bass guitars.

Oh! Grand total time!

$184.00

The left over change that didn't make it into rolls, is now the basis of the change for October!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2013, 02:49:53 am »
Just think ... we could pair our change up and it wouldnt even be half of what Turf or Scott ended up with. :P

Right?  I added another coin bank I had going since I moved into my current apt (about 4 years ago), but I never put quarters into that one because I have a coin-op washer/dryer at my place.

So the grand total was...

$36.33!

I loaded it on to an Amazon gift-card, but maybe I'll use the "save your change" total for something from Steam... There are a few items there on my wishlist...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:52 pm »
I mentioned this on the "recently added to collection" thread, but I decided to use the change to buy

Since it's still in beta, I actually get two copies of the game, so I traded the extra to a friend and had him buy me

which comes with a free copy of

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas