Author Topic: My listing  (Read 2702 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

My listing
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:47:17 am »
Just wanted to put it out there to please check out my Listings if you are interested in buying/selling/trading video games with me.  I don't know how to do VGCollect's listing sigs since I haven't been in forums since my days in SquareInsider.  Please message me your interests, I might even be willing to part with some of the games in my Collections List if persuaded.  Thank you.

Also, I have not listed all of my games as I have this compulsive need to update VGCollect's information first before adding the game to my list.  My apologies to the staff, I just like giving applicable though unimportant information.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

bobster

Re: My listing
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:04:45 am »
I saw a couple things I might be interested in, but money is somewhat tight until my paycheck next week. I'll hit you up then!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 12:19:30 pm »
Nice taste in games! :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 01:59:23 pm »
I only see 4 items on your wishlist. Did you still need to update it, or is that all you really want?

Also, are you interested in comic books or comic book trading cards at all? I have a ton, all in their bags and boards.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 12:47:04 am »
All my Listings are a labor of love since I also like to update/submit missing information on the game data.  I will continue to update my listings, it's just I want to put it out there that apart from being active in the forums, I am also very interested in buying/selling/trading with members.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:10:40 am »
I don't know how to do VGCollect's listing sigs

I'm sure that Scott, Matt, Foxhack, and/or any of the other mods/admins would be happy to trouble-shoot/walk you through whatever the problem that you're having w/ getting your VGCollect sig up is...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

pacpix

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 12:02:13 pm »
Code: [Select]
[url=http://vgcollect.com/mjmaranan][img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/mjmaranan.jpg[/img][/url]
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 12:04:53 pm »
Code: [Select]
[url=http://vgcollect.com/mjmaranan][img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/mjmaranan.jpg[/img][/url]

Presto!

...and...done  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 12:30:11 pm »
Thank you for posting the code, pacpix, and everyone for the warm welcome!  As for comics, burningdoom, I haven't collected any new ones since I was 14(?) years old.  When I can and/or have money to splurge since GameStop is RIGHT NEXT DOOR, I just go to Barnes & Noble to purchase compiled comic sets or graphic novels.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 12:58:15 am »
Sorry for the bump...  I just wanted to inform anyone and everyone that my listings have been updated.  Please check my Collection or Sell List if interested.  Who knows, maybe you can persuade me to sell some of the games I have come to cherish.

Doubtful...  Considering the nostalgic memories, story, and gameplay factors I found in most, if not all, the games I own...  Still, at least I will applaud anyone who makes an effort.