Author Topic: Gaming shows you enjoy!  (Read 5103 times)

Re: Gaming shows you enjoy!
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 09:25:31 pm »
Love this guy:
bad@chaos

;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 09:53:39 pm »
I enjoy AVGN, Happy Console Gamer, Pat The NES Punk, RetroWare TV(the main show and it's contributors), Lazy Game Reviews, Pushing Up Roses, Happy Video Game Nerd,Metal Jesus rocks, Import Gaming FTW, The Americanadian Gamer, The Game Chasers, The Gaming Historian, and 8-Bit Eric among others.
Also loved You can play this by the late great JewWario.

I should have known you'd be here singing the RetrowareTV praises. SPac and myself were on the RetrowareTV forums for years before we came here. I really do live that website and most of the contributors. I wish the forums were what they used to be.

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2014, 10:04:25 pm »

I really loved his videos.  A picture I took made it into one of his You Can Cook This videos.  The feelings around that were brought back with Robin Williams recently who also tragically took his life. 

While his website is down now, his Blip.TV is still up if anyone is interested.  His main series was dedicated to import games and whether you could easily play them or not, due to region locking, how much Japanese language it had, costs, if there was a digital version, along with a review of the game itself.  He was one of those guys who was very honest and genuine I felt.
http://blip.tv/youcanplaythis

foxhack

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2014, 10:31:00 pm »

I really loved his videos.  A picture I took made it into one of his You Can Cook This videos.  The feelings around that were brought back with Robin Williams recently who also tragically took his life. 

While his website is down now, his Blip.TV is still up if anyone is interested.  His main series was dedicated to import games and whether you could easily play them or not, due to region locking, how much Japanese language it had, costs, if there was a digital version, along with a review of the game itself.  He was one of those guys who was very honest and genuine I felt.
http://blip.tv/youcanplaythis

I didn't watch JewWario's videos often but back when I wanted to start making videos, I wanted to do a crossover video with him to talk about one of the few SNES games that had Spanish text in it. Maybe even get him to wear a sombrero.

And fuck now I'm depressed again.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 11:16:04 pm »
Some that I watch that haven't been named yet
Andrew Eisen
Yellkaos
SomecallmeJohnny
Brainscratchcomms
AWE ME (I count it because lots of video game weapons)
L1games
JHMDF
Projared
Megadriver
Peanutbuttergamer
Geeks Podcast
Larry Bundy Jr.
SomeOrdinaryGamers
GUnitColima
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:19:37 pm by redblaze57 »

Bwigdahl

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 11:25:35 pm »
I mentioned PBG and ProJared  :P

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 11:30:36 pm »
I mentioned PBG and ProJared  :P

Okay well not as much as ones like Alphaomegasin, classic game room, game sack, Avgn, etc.

Also I gotta say the Grid Gaming has one of the better gaming news shows in my opinion. at least since projared stopped working at screwattack... i miss the pen flip.

spac316

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:59 am »
Almost forgot Game Sack, JHFDM and I enjoy an occasional video from ProJared.
I also like The Game Quest and Gamester81.