Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D  (Read 10653 times)

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2015, 09:56:31 pm »
Mine was canceled also, so yeah...fucking great.  I appreciate giving me 50 bucks to put towards a regular one, but I'm still really annoyed at the mess Nintendo has caused lately.  I know they are simply underestimating their stock and playing it incredibly safe, but you combine that with all the scalpers that fucking everyone over, and it creates a disaster.

devancowan

« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »
Mine was canceled also, so yeah...fucking great.  I appreciate giving me 50 bucks to put towards a regular one, but I'm still really annoyed at the mess Nintendo has caused lately.  I know they are simply underestimating their stock and playing it incredibly safe, but you combine that with all the scalpers that fucking everyone over, and it creates a disaster.

I don't see how a company can do that. You actually give them money to preorder something to guarantee that you get one and they turn around and say to bad, we actually sold to many pre orders? like wtf. I would be calling head office and giving them a piece of my mind.

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2015, 12:25:42 am »
I don't see how a company can do that. You actually give them money to preorder something to guarantee that you get one and they turn around and say to bad, we actually sold to many pre orders? like wtf. I would be calling head office and giving them a piece of my mind.

Second person that told me that today lol I could raise a fuss, but I just don't want to and I'm sure tons of other people already have.  Getting angry at them won't get me the handheld I want.  Almost would've tried to see if I could get the Monster Hunter one, but it's Gamestop only and I'd rather just get 50 bucks off a New 3DS, save myself some money.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2015, 07:36:44 pm »
So... yeah best buy wants me to take a survey for my cancelled pre order

devancowan

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2015, 09:03:31 pm »

What are the questions going to be
"Will you preorder with us again"
"On a scale 1-10 how happy are we cancelled your pre order"
lol

argyle

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2015, 09:08:12 pm »
Just curious, but you guys that got canceled only ordered one, right? I ask because someone told me late last week that they were canceling any order that had 2 or more in them but it seems like they moved on from that.  :-\
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2015, 09:12:21 pm »

What are the questions going to be
"Will you preorder with us again"
"On a scale 1-10 how happy are we cancelled your pre order"
lol

Might as well have

Just curious, but you guys that got canceled only ordered one, right? I ask because someone told me late last week that they were canceling any order that had 2 or more in them but it seems like they moved on from that.  :-\

I had only one pre ordered

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2015, 09:25:17 pm »

THAT almost made me want to rage at them.  They fuck up and have the BALLS to make sure that still goes out? I'm sure it's some automated nonsense, but god damn...Just twisting that knife in deeper lol If they hadn't given me 50 bucks for a regular New 3DS, I would've been pissed.

desocietas

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2015, 10:03:48 pm »

Yep, just ordered one :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

pacpix

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2015, 01:31:41 am »
Did anyone else find this easter egg?

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2015, 04:58:44 am »
Did anyone else find this easter egg?

Where once it was an annoyance, now to hear that, it's almost charming lol

pacpix

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2015, 03:25:12 pm »
Yeah it is almost like a nice surprise when it happens now ha.  Looks like it was taken down though :(

abe

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2015, 04:19:12 pm »
Yeah it is almost like a nice surprise when it happens now ha.  Looks like it was taken down though :(

What was the easter egg? I didn't get to see it before the video got taken down. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »

What was the easter egg? I didn't get to see it before the video got taken down. :(

Somebody played Never Gonna Give You Up on the ocarina ha.

« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2015, 05:11:21 pm »
We got 'ole fashioned rick rolled lol