Author Topic: What is your list of rules in the gaming world?  (Read 2915 times)

kashell

Re: What is your list of rules in the gaming world?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 11:07:11 am »
I can definitely see that. For me, it depends on the game.

There are some games that are actually more enjoyable if there's a guide handy. The very first time I played SaGa Frontier, I had no idea what I was doing. But, when my friend lent me his strategy guide my enjoyment increased tenfold.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 05:32:51 pm »

There are some games that are actually more enjoyable if there's a guide handy. The very first time I played SaGa Frontier, I had no idea what I was doing. But, when my friend lent me his strategy guide my enjoyment increased tenfold.

Couldn't agree more. Playing through FF Tactics for the first time right now. I made it to Chapter III before getting to some sections where I would go into a battle, spend 20 minutes getting my butt handed to me, lose, then have to start over. Which is fine, but I just don't have that kind of time anymore. So, knowing what is coming, helps me strategize before hand and make better use of my time. You have to get a good, spoiler free guide though. Those can kill a good RPG.  Oh, and there's Castlevania II...

kashell

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 08:41:38 am »

Couldn't agree more. Playing through FF Tactics for the first time right now. I made it to Chapter III before getting to some sections where I would go into a battle, spend 20 minutes getting my butt handed to me, lose, then have to start over. Which is fine, but I just don't have that kind of time anymore. So, knowing what is coming, helps me strategize before hand and make better use of my time. You have to get a good, spoiler free guide though. Those can kill a good RPG.  Oh, and there's Castlevania II...

I think I know what battle you're talking about in FF Tactics. That one is brutal if you don't know what you're doing.

Great game, by the way. I'm jealous you're experiencing it for the first time.

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 03:04:23 am »
i dont play any games if my computer is too lag.

mmocake.com is the best c2c eso gold marketplace
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:15:09 am by xiaoshumiao »