Author Topic: The Toy Collectors  (Read 41922 times)

Re: The Toy Collectors
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 01:12:19 am »
New Godzilla for the shelf.  Wasn't initially going to get this one, the 60's/70's Godzilla is probably my least favorite era of Godzilla just in terms of pure Godzilla goodness (Not that there isn't stuff I enjoy), but the packaging and the figure itself was pretty good and the quality of the figure is a step up from previous ones.  I'll have to post a picture of my Godzilla shelf later as I currently have most of the Godzilla figures released from NECA short of maybe...2, not counting the one giant 2014 figure.

And here is my Godzilla shelf along with the couple Pacific Rim figures I have (The two sitting have to do that as NECA wasn't really that great with ankles on a lot of their figures lol) and below that is my anime stuff and my Godzilla/Kaiju movies.  Only missing 1954 Godzilla and 1985 Godzilla from NECA at the moment.  The two big ones, Godzilla and Gigan, were ones I got on a good deal from a buddy.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:47:10 am by kamikazekeeg »

pzeke

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 10:46:27 am »
[...] the 60's/70's Godzilla is probably my least favorite era of Godzilla just in terms of pure Godzilla goodness [...]

Blasphemy.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 03:31:54 pm »
[...] the 60's/70's Godzilla is probably my least favorite era of Godzilla just in terms of pure Godzilla goodness [...]

Blasphemy.

lol I don't mind watching stuff from that time period, but my favorite stuff is the 90's/00's era Godzilla along with the modern stuff.

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2019, 12:33:26 am »
Got a new addition to my Nendoroid collection today:

Now I just need to find a Roy Mustang for a decent price.

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 12:43:33 am »
Walmart started getting in the cheap Bandai vinyl Godzilla figures, the same one of that Ghidorah that I showed before that I now overpaid on lol Was only able to get Mothra, but I'm gonna go looking for some of the others as there's a King Caesar, two Godzilla's, and I think something else. Took me abit to figure out hanging him, and while you can see the string in the picture, that's just from the camera flash and it's nearly invisible otherwise.

Flashback2012

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2019, 07:39:23 pm »
I found a DC Comics Bombshells Catwoman from the Funko Dorbz line at Half Price Books last night. Just need to track down a Harley Quinn and I'll have the complete subset.

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2019, 05:54:04 pm »
It's Godzilla day! Stopped by Walmart, saw that they had more of the Godzilla vinyls in stock and they started putting out King of the Monster figures.  None of the mini kaiju double packs, but I'll look for them later.  The Sora and Mega Man toy were from a buddy.

mark1982

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2019, 11:39:16 am »
Nice Godzilla Collection kamikaze! Really nicely displayed on the shelf with the backdrop pictures I must say ;D

I just recently added this Sideshow Collectables Snake Eyes to my collection. Been wanting to get it for a while now to go along with my other Sideshow Cobra figures. ;D

He comes with 2 swappable heads, I'm currently using the Grill Visor since it's more iconic imo.

l    l 

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2019, 02:31:13 pm »
I'm a big Snake Eyes fan and damn does that figure look good lol

tripredacus

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2019, 09:52:42 am »
Where's Timber?

mark1982

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 05:48:59 am »
I'm a big Snake Eyes fan and damn does that figure look good lol

Thanks ;D The quality of these figures are nice, just need to be careful of the leather bits since they get brittle after a while. Just need to put a little oil on them from time to time.

Where's Timber?

He was still in the box at the time I took the first batch of pics, heh. I took the day off today so I managed to make space for Timber and place him together with Snakes. ;D

And the rest of the crew - Destro & Cobra Commander. ;)

l    l 

tripredacus

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2019, 09:46:53 am »
The only 12" G.I.Joe I have is the SDCC exclusive Baroness. The figure quality is not that great, or at least it doesn't really look good, so I just keep it in the box. Fortunately, the box is really cool.
https://www.yojoe.com/12inch/09/baroness.shtml

mark1982

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2019, 10:24:28 am »
The only 12" G.I.Joe I have is the SDCC exclusive Baroness. The figure quality is not that great, or at least it doesn't really look good, so I just keep it in the box. Fortunately, the box is really cool.
https://www.yojoe.com/12inch/09/baroness.shtml

Ah yeah, I seen your Baroness floating around Ebay a few years ago. The box is really cool.

The Sideshow version of Baroness is going for some really high prices now, should have grabbed it when it fist came out, now the price has doubled...

l    l 

azure

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2019, 07:17:14 pm »

Got a new shelf to go above my desk and setup a couple of my favorite figures on it.

Flashback2012

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2019, 09:23:09 pm »
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago to go with the rest of my Mickey/Steamboat Willie stuff. They're really cranking it out this year for the 90th Anniversary.  :o