Author Topic: How many upcoming games are you actually excited for?  (Read 4199 times)

Re: How many upcoming games are you actually excited for?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 11:18:01 pm »
I'll most likely camp in a tent for TLOU 2 lol.   I'm extremely excited for it. 

Also

1. Wolf Among Us 2
2. Cyberpunk 2077
3. Halo Infinite
4.  Hellblade 2

Although 2 of those are still a ways away in next gen.

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 01:55:40 pm »
Elden Ring
Doom Eternal

That's pretty much it.

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 06:16:43 am »
Final Fantasy 7 remake so far. haven't heard much I could be excited for. other than new consoles

kashell

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 08:04:45 am »
Four of 'em:

Trials of Mana
Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection
Ghosts of Tsushima
Tell Me Why

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 09:53:45 am »
Doom Eternal!!!
Animal Crossing!!!
Resident Evil 3!
Diablo IV!
I'll keep hoping for Metroid Prime IV but that's looking like a 2021 game.

Exclamation!!!!

It does seem kind of dry right now though. When summer rolls around and all those fall 2020 games get announced it will be the opposite I'm sure. 

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2019, 03:43:04 pm »
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Axiom Verge 2
- Psychonauts 2

Although I might pass on Cyberpunk 2077 as my pc is a laptop and the Switch is most likely not going to get a release. Still hoping for a delayed platform release like in the Witcher 3 case.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2019, 09:37:58 pm »
Doom Eternal
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Resident Evil 3
Tales of Arise
Ghost of tsushima
Yakuza remastered and like a dragon
Oh and NO MORE HEROES 3

pzeke

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2019, 11:21:36 am »
I'm quite chuffed to finally have a PS4, but quite frankly, while there are some nice games coming out, Final Fantasy VII Remake is the only upcoming game I'm truly, most excited for.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2019, 02:06:43 am »
Dead Island 2. Been waiting for years...probably won't happen at this point...but I'm not interested in anything else.

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2019, 02:22:27 am »
Oh and NO MORE HEROES 3

I want "Goddamn Superhero" lol I was actually getting super excited at whatever crazy anime nonsense that was looking to be and then it just turned out to just be No More Heroes 3.  Super big disappointment lol

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2019, 03:30:44 am »
Dead Island 2. Been waiting for years...probably won't happen at this point...but I'm not interested in anything else.
The game was assigned a new developer August of this year so at least it isn't cancelled?

Seems like it should be Dead Island 4 by now. The first developer worked on it for 4 years and the second developer worked on it for 3.

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2019, 03:45:47 am »

I mean, just go play Dying Light if you haven't and this is an actually serious comment lol It's basically the sequel to Dead Island and the next game is out sometime in the next 6 months I think.  I can't imagine what they'd even do to make Dead Island 2 stand out compared to Dying Light or what state it'll be in after being in development hell for so long.

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2019, 11:53:42 am »

I mean, just go play Dying Light if you haven't and this is an actually serious comment lol It's basically the sequel to Dead Island and the next game is out sometime in the next 6 months I think.  I can't imagine what they'd even do to make Dead Island 2 stand out compared to Dying Light or what state it'll be in after being in development hell for so long.

Yeah, I've played Dying Light. Didn't really care for it that much. Still would rather have DI2.

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2019, 10:48:14 pm »
Yeah, I've played Dying Light. Didn't really care for it that much. Still would rather have DI2.

Totally fine in wanting it, and not trying to be rude here, I'm just surprised that anyone is still holding out for Dead Island 2 at this point, when Dying Light is already the Dead Island sequel that is way better than the previous games and made by the original devs of Dead Island lol  They could've slapped Dead Island 2 on Dying Light and no one would have even second guessed it.

kypherion

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2019, 04:32:33 am »
Just DOOM Eternal. Castlevania or trauma center will never get another game.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"