Author Topic: Advanced Style Guide update and feedback thread  (Read 9267 times)

tripredacus

Re: Advanced Style Guide update and feedback thread
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2020, 12:09:15 pm »
The Style Guide is designed to work around whatever limitations there are in the software or site design. Actually changing the site design is beyond the scope of this this and not in the power of DB Admins. Only red Admins can make changes like that to the site.

Personally, I am against editing or hiding information in a database. As such I believe that the actual covers should be represented even if they contain nudity, but again, I don't get to make that decision. And besides, with the image quality we're talking about here, it would be essentially this:

;D

pzeke

Re: Advanced Style Guide update and feedback thread
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 12:34:56 pm »
Yeah, I'm well aware who does what around here, and what I'm proposing has been directed to those that handle the intricacies of how the website runs as a whole. I think they've been somewhat complacent as of very late and just need a bit of pep in their step. And yes, now I'm busting balls.

All in all, I'm with you, the images should be left as-is—there's no need for censorship, especially considering the quality and resolution isn't the greatest, as you said. But hey, if there's a no nudity clause, then we must abide.

VGCollect: Hypocrisy Unbound