Author Topic: In your opinions is Ebay a good alternative to Amazon  (Read 1725 times)

In your opinions is Ebay a good alternative to Amazon
« on: July 20, 2020, 09:13:01 pm »
I'm asking ahead of time your opinions about Ebay since Amazon are attacking us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities if any of you guys heard about Amazon situation. & Japan is not happy with Amazon yikes & like some of you guys I preferred physical media over digital & I'm looking for varies alternatives to Amazon & don't worry I'm open to any suggestions of varies alternatives of Amazon you guys think I should join,you guys think I might love & you guys think I should support.

Like Raging Golden Eagle I'm not loyal to a brand & sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming & leave consoles & console censorships. If not feel free to share your suggestions of varies alternatives to Amazon & yes I'm including the classics,retro games,anime classics,old school anime,manga classics,Japanese games,hentai,hentai stuff,hentai merchandises & for pc. Thanks for reading,thanks for your time,thanks for your understanding & thanks again for sharing your honest opinions about ebay vs Amazon & Amazon's bs :).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 09:26:39 pm by eaglelord9814 »

Re: In your opinions is Ebay a good alternative to Amazon
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 10:42:00 pm »
Most people on here would probably choose Ebay, over Amazon given the high number of posts relating to people finding better deals or an actual photo of what they are buying. On Ebay

I've bought things like 2 PlayStation 3's I bought from amazon,  though one still works I'll give the seller that, but one had the case peeling off and the other one was covered in brown sticky stuff. The one covered in brown sticky glue like substance broke after I had it cleaned and it's laser replaced. the one with the case peeling off, might still work, but I need to fix it from something I did to it.

However I bought a used copy of "Ben 10 Alien Force" (game) for PlayStation 2 for under $10 USD and that included the shipping. off an amazon seller. also in great perfect condition with manual and case recently.

But, I also have bought games that were PAL version. A different Amazon seller. didn't say, they were the PAL version though. I never bought a single thing off Ebay because something does not feel right about Ebay. I'll only use Ebay if I have no other choice

(edit) I answered the question but the OP"s post has nothing to do with the actual topic. ::)

and recently  I overheard a public conversation about Amazon and it's didn't sound good
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:31:11 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

telekill

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 09:41:19 am »
What exactly has Amazon done? This is the first I'm hearing.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 10:32:45 am »
What exactly has Amazon done? This is the first I'm hearing.

Well Amazon have been quietly purgeing anime specifically light novels yep Amazon have been purgeing more anime & Japan is not happy with Amazon yikes. & if you want either ask Hero Hei on either YouTube or Twitter or watch any of Hero Hei's videos on YouTube

telekill

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 10:46:25 am »
Has there been any reason given as to why they're doing this? Seems odd they would want to purge a specific genre of items.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 10:49:46 am »
Has there been any reason given as to why they're doing this? Seems odd they would want to purge a specific genre of items.

Here's real kicker I found out from Vara Dark herself Amazon didn't even tell the publishers why

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 03:07:51 pm »

I've been following the story, the most that's been said that I know of is by Yen Press and that is that Amazon has opted out of selling them.

https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1283057532441956353

It is a bizarre situation considering you can still find the manga and anime of said series on Amazon. Not to mention a year or two ago I remember hearing they took all Hatsune Miku figures off the site.

All this is is just me confirming Amazon has taken anime related things down. I am not telling people to go somewhere else for goods.

pzeke

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 04:49:08 pm »
And here I thought this topic was about how Amazon is mistreating/overworking their employees during the pandemic, and it's just about weaboo crap that nobody cares about. Go figure.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 01:17:58 am »
For used items, Ebay. For new things, Amazon.

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 12:32:23 am »
I prefer Ebay to Amazon, but I will often try to compare items being sold on both sites. The problem is on Amazon, you don't always see pictures of what a particular seller is selling. In most cases, on Ebay, you will generally get pictures of what you are buying (unless they use stock photos). I will normally try to steer clear of sellers that use stock photos since there is no way to see what you are actually buying.

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 01:26:03 am »
Thought I'd try Amazon this week, the game had a triangular scrap through the plastic and the inlay... needless to say had I seen that on the photo I would have not got it.