Author Topic: Zelda test cart?  (Read 4225 times)

darko

Re: Zelda test cart?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:02 am »
Tell the guy I'll buy it for $50.00 :)

scott

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 09:58:33 am »

Highway robbery! haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 10:02:44 am »

Darko, I think you're misunderstanding me here...the test carts are Yellow, but not metallic in any way, this guy was explaining that his cart was still metallic, but a different shade of metallic, and he even went as far as to say "you can barely tell the difference." All of the research I've done has turned up nothing that indicates 2 different shades of metallic paint on Zelda carts. I'm thinking he might have "comic book guy" syndrome. Regardless, I'm gonna ask him to bring it in for me to see the next time I see him in the store, I've gotta clear this up now, especially since I've dragged you guys into it! :)

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

darko

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 02:20:28 pm »

Darko, I think you're misunderstanding me here...the test carts are Yellow, but not metallic in any way, this guy was explaining that his cart was still metallic, but a different shade of metallic, and he even went as far as to say "you can barely tell the difference." All of the research I've done has turned up nothing that indicates 2 different shades of metallic paint on Zelda carts. I'm thinking he might have "comic book guy" syndrome. Regardless, I'm gonna ask him to bring it in for me to see the next time I see him in the store, I've gotta clear this up now, especially since I've dragged you guys into it! :)

Ahhhhhh. Okay. That makes much more sense. Sorry, guess I didn't read deep enough into the posts :/