Author Topic: Let's Name 100 PS1 Games With The Best Graphics For The Time  (Read 503 times)

Re: Let's Name 100 PS1 Games With The Best Graphics For The Time
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2020, 01:01:49 pm »
22. Chrono Cross

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2020, 03:37:57 am »
23. Driver 2

24. metal gear solid

25. ALIEN RESURRECTION

telekill

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 08:11:15 am »
26. Tomb Raider 3 - Each Tomb Raider got a bit better graphically over time but when the second came out, my jaw dropped a bit more as to the graphics for each release. I especially enjoyed the snow levels of each.

telekill

« Reply #33 on: Today at 08:29:10 am »
27. Destruction Derby - Now, obviously the car graphics aren't going to be as good as Gran Turismo. They're basically 3D rectangles driving around. Keep in mind, this game was basically a launch window game for the system that released October 1995. The amazing part for me, and something that not even the sequel got right, was the actual destruction that could occur to the cars upon impact. You could see pieces flying off of each car and the dents that would occur. Then you would see issues with steering and acceleration depending on what was damaged. It was a first for me seeing this kind of detail in a game and I think it's due to that that this game has remained a favorite of mine for so long.