Author Topic: TMNT: Shredder's Revenge and Cowabunga Collection  (Read 5106 times)

telekill

Re: TMNT: Shredder's Revenge and Cowabunga Collection
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2022, 08:36:12 am »
I just finished the first two Game Boy games last night. More fun than I was giving them credit for before playing.

That leaves the third GB game and the Tournament Fighters games. I never got very good at the fighting games. Any tips on how to best earn the trophies? What difficulty do they have to be at? I beat the Genesis game on normal and it didn't count. Go figure.

telekill

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2022, 03:43:31 pm »
I managed to get the platinum trophy for Cowabunga Collection. I left the SNES Turtles in Time for last.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2022, 12:39:43 am »
I haven't been playing stuff at all so I had problems playing Turtles.

But, last Sunday I wanted the platinum trophy and just went in a 2 hours marathon for getting everything, it's a pretty easy platinum for the most part but, it's fun.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2022, 12:50:44 am »
Shreddere's Revenge is releasing in a couple weeks physically on November 2nd, so that's when I'll do another playthrough of the game and probably try to do a 100% go at it.

telekill

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2022, 06:12:33 pm »
Happy to say I just got my shipment notification from LRG for Shredder's Revenge that my game is scheduled to ship. They've supplied a tracking number so I expect it to go out before the end of the week.

Keep an eye on your e-mails guys.

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2022, 08:55:55 am »
You can now find this game at retail and on Amazon. the actual release date for the NA physical version is October 11. My copy arrived yesterday

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2022, 10:15:32 pm »
Says the release date is the 18th to me and it'll show up on the 20th.

telekill

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2022, 04:42:50 pm »
I just got mine on the mail today. I ended up getting a Donatello card. Which card did you guys end up with?

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2023, 11:14:29 am »
DLC for Shredder's Revenge announced!  Dimension Shellshock.  New levels, enemies, character colors and new playable characters, with Usagi Yojimbo the one they've announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLlL2oFN0RU

telekill

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2023, 11:20:38 am »
I'm really excited about the DLC announcement. Usagi is a favorite. This will be Day 1 for me. The art is still stellar.

telekill

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2023, 08:54:54 am »
DLC confirmed to release on August 31st. A little more than a week away. It also includes Karai. So two new characters, new modes and the free color pallet changes. The DLC will be $8. That's a pretty fair asking price. Day one for me.

telekill

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2023, 09:29:22 am »
I picked up the Shredder's Revenge DLC yesterday. It's currently on sale for about $0.80 cents off -- $7.20 or so.

I only played a little as I'm in the midst of my work week, but the survival mode is pretty fun. You beat up a few bad guys and then select from two portals how you want to advance. It can either be a slight increase in difficulty or it can be somehting like added power ups such as pizza or even mutating into one of the bosses -- I got to play as Rocksteady. I also saw new enemies like Toka.

Fun stuff. Recommended.