Author Topic: Purchase Cost and Date Purchased, not showing for any items in my collection.  (Read 589 times)

zappman

PRO Supporter

The Purchase Cost and Date Purchased, are not showing for any items in my collection.

jason

Sorry about that. I'll have to see what's causing that.

zappman

PRO Supporter

Hi Jason,

Thanks for quickly resolving my issue, things seem to be working correctly now. :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 09:35:39 pm by zappman »

dhaabi

For me, there was never an issue in viewing this information, unlike in zappman's case. Now, purchase date and purchase cost information shows alongside Notes information unlike before. There is no mention as to what this information is prior to viewing all personal details, so it looks poor in design. Another issue is that, if no purchase date and purchase cost information has been submitted, it still appears.

tripredacus

Is that just regular collection view? Mine doesn't have that information like in your screenshot.

dhaabi

The screenshot is from the Collection page.

tripredacus

Have you ever used purchase date or price fields?

dhaabi

Yes. I regularly use these fields, but for not all items if I do not know the information.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 12:19:41 pm by dhaabi »

Might already have noticed, but just in case, the shelf view also seems a little buggy.  When you hover over an item it's showing the purchase date and price twice, both above and below the notes field.  And if you go into edit the day part of the purchase day doesn't have the number it just says "day" while the cost is duplicating showing it as 29.9929.99.  If I change to normal view and go into edit, the recorded date and price show properly though.

Anyway to toggle this on or off for personal setting, not a fan of this choice to have it listed under every item as a collector that doesn't care to keep track of date purchased or when purchased. Also the 0000000 under very item is a real eyesore
GT- Luna Nightmare

tripredacus

Now i am seeing the 0 date show in my collection.

jason

Working through some of these issues. It should be a bit better and only show if it's actually set now (for Cost/Purchase Date)

zappman

PRO Supporter

Looking Good, thanks Jason  8)