Author Topic: iron man 3 cast  (Read 4388 times)

htimreimer

iron man 3 cast
« on: May 17, 2012, 11:24:55 am »
what do you think of the casting

here is the cast for iron man 3 that has been confirmed

directed by shane black and based on iron man: extremis

guy pearce as dr aldrich kllian
ben kingsley as  unnamed villain
robert downey jr as tony stark/iron man
james badge dale as eric savin/coldblood
gwyneth paltrow as virginia pepper potts
don cheadle as james rupert rhodes/war machine

here is the cast for iron man 3 that has not been confirmed

andy lau as old friend of tony stark (he is in negotiation)
rebecca hall as a scientist and  it's possible that the part is dr maya hansen

darko

Re: iron man 3 cast
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 11:45:08 am »
ben kingsley as  unnamed villain

Win.

soera

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 03:11:27 pm »
As long as Downey is still Iron Man, it will be a hit. When they change the main cast members, most likely it will fail (I didnt say always).

scott

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 03:15:04 pm »
As long as Downey is still Iron Man, it will be a hit. When they change the main cast members, most likely it will fail (I didnt say always).

Speaking of changing main cast. I have a feeling the new Spider-Man movie may be more awesome than the 1st Spider-Man starring Tobey McGuire.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 04:04:36 pm »
I'm still hoping for a reboot of Fantastic 4.  A new Daredevil would be cool too.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

soera

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 05:05:26 pm »
I would only accept a new FF4 if Jessica Alba remains the Invisible woman. Otherwise, booooo. She is the main reason I have watched FF4 more than the other comic movies. :)

As far as the new Spider-man, I dont think its going to be that great. Apparently the whole premise of the Spider-man legend is all being tossed out the window. Something about him being a spider person cause of aliens or something ... what a bunch of shit.

scott

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 05:11:26 pm »
But it has THE LIZARD!

soera

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 05:22:29 pm »
I can see your arguement ... but they should have left the story the same. Thats like Hulk being the way he is cause he ate too much spinach trying to be like Popeye and he went super overboard.

scott

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 05:48:34 pm »
But it has MECHANICAL WEB SHOOTERS!

soera

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 06:14:44 pm »
LMAO, you are not going to give up I see!

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 06:21:34 pm »
And he finally has HIS SENSE OF HUMOR BACK!

scott

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 06:26:39 pm »
And he finally has HIS SENSE OF HUMOR BACK!

Win

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 09:15:46 pm »
I gotta say, the new Iron Man movie is going to be awesome! Havn't got my chance to go see the Avengers yet either but from what I hear its awesome. The new Spiderman is either going to be a hit or miss. It depends on a lot of factors. For me, i'll ALWAYS be a Tobey Maguire fan. Then again, i'v been surprised before. Someone mentioned it's because of being alien or something? Kind of reminds me of what their doing with the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-aliens-robbie-rist-302060

Along with Spiderman, the new TMNT is either going to be a hit or miss. I'll gladly see what Michael Bay has to offer. He hasn't let me down yet. Back to the topic at hand, Robert Downey Jr... he's my hero. Couldn't of picked a better actor to play the part. (Also how I feel about Spiderman [Tobey Maguire] and Green Lantern [Ryan Reynolds])

You complete me!

darko

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 10:15:20 pm »
Havn't got my chance to go see the Avengers yet either but from what I hear its awesome.

I saw it opening night (as in Friday evening, not the midnight release crap). I will admit that it's awesome, but what makes it awesome is RDJr. He and Favreau have created an very, very solid character. As the Avengers wasn't directed by Favreau, it's not quite as awesome as the Iron Man movies. He was, however, a producer. I'm pretty sure he had a hand in Iron Man's lines and depiction because it was spot on.

madmax

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 11:58:37 pm »
Woah I'm excited for Extremis :D
I didn't know that the story would be about but I was really hoping for extremis.

As for Spiderman, from what I've read, they are rebooting the series. This movie happens when he is already spiderman, later on in the series they will make "the first movie" (how he became spiderman) I think they didn't want to make a movie about the beginning because the other series happened not so long ago.