Author Topic: LFG: Diablo III players  (Read 7568 times)

desocietas

Re: LFG: Diablo III players
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 06:50:26 pm »
A friend and I are flying through Hell difficulty right now as demon hunter and witch.  It was a little slow going, but we gave in and bought a higher-powered weapon for each of us at the auction house (not real money) at reasonable prices, and it helped a lot.

And with the patch, we're starting to make money again instead of losing it every time we played (due to repairs).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 01:22:49 pm »
I've started to invest in survivability with Inferno mode right around the corner.  Lots of armor, resist and Life on Hit.  I was able to solo some blues last night in a 4 player game in Hell act III.  My DPS has stayed about the same, but the new gear has made a huge difference.  Hit level 59 last night, hopefully Inferno and some Paragon levels tonight.

desocietas

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 03:09:11 pm »
Saw you online, Varkias, getting your cheevos ;)

A friend and I both hit our first Paragon level yesterday and he had an awesome time with the magic/gold find boon with every elite group defeated.  We weren't expecting that.

Immediately after the patch, Scott, we did notice a nice difference in the amount of loot dropped (especially environmental), so that puts the exploration back into the mix, thankfully.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 06:36:17 pm »
Grats on 60! I'll have to hit ya up for some farming soon :D

desocietas

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2012, 09:46:49 pm »
Grats on 60! I'll have to hit ya up for some farming soon :D

Thanks!  For sure - farming for equips is always good; you'll be at 60 in no time.  Didn't really take us that long.  Getting from 60 to 61, however...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 07:26:06 am »
100 more levels to go xD

desocietas

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2012, 09:01:57 am »
100 more levels to go xD

Lol seriously
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:24 pm »
I was pretty surprised at how long it took to hit 60+1.  I was chatting with this 140k dps Demon Hunter yesterday and he sent about 2 million worth of tanking gear to me.  I was having trouble with some mobs before in ACT I, but now I can face tank anything it seems.  Standing in fire, poison, whatever and my health barely moves.  I'm at about 600 resist all and 1400 Life on Hit.  Going to try Act II tonight.

desocietas

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2012, 03:33:53 pm »
Nice!  My friend and I delved into Act I Inferno last night, and the blues and yellows - if they have the right magic - will one-shot us over and over again... Not the most fun sometimes.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2012, 04:36:13 pm »
Depending on how much work i get done painting up the minis in Super Dungeon Explore, I may load up some Diablo III tonight. I think I'm low 50s (Can't remember), but all this talk of buffs and patches has me interested.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:54 pm »
I've got over 1000 all resist on my barb. I'm in act 3 inferno (about to go against azmodan). If the right enemy attacks me, I will die in no time :P (also have 1000 dps weapon with around 900 life on hit and tons of IAS).

Act 1 is a breeze though. That's where I farm cause I cant die :P

soera

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2012, 11:24:36 pm »
I think all the Diablo talk should be in a private conversation so I dont read it and get jealous! I simply can not indulge myself into another online game. :( I have no control when I play them and I end up with every waking moment online.

scott

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2012, 11:28:27 pm »
I think all the Diablo talk should be in a private conversation so I dont read it and get jealous! I simply can not indulge myself into another online game. :( I have no control when I play them and I end up with every waking moment online.

I know the feeling, I've been there.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2012, 11:52:12 pm »
Everquest owned me from May 1999 to June 2010 ... was horrible to break away ... I did for a year then I started playing DDO. It was different than EQ but it had a fun feel to it at first (as well as I met a cool person to hang out with and quest with) and I added another 8-9 months to that game. I have a bad habit of falling into MMOs hard though. Once I start, I simply can not stop. I log in when I wake up and dont stop til its bed time. I averaged 12 hours a day for the first 3 years of EQ ... thats absurd even to myself. I just dont know how to not do it. I actually had planned to play Diablo but my friend backed out so I ended up cancelling my pre-order.

desocietas

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012, 12:48:24 am »
I actually had planned to play Diablo but my friend backed out so I ended up cancelling my pre-order.

Probably for the best - I don't know if I ever would've really gotten into the game if I didn't have a good friend playing alongside me from the start.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas