Author Topic: LFG: Diablo III players  (Read 7564 times)

soera

Re: LFG: Diablo III players
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 11:40:41 am »
It was definitely for the best. While I would have loved playing with him (we have beaten all the co-op games like Baldur's gate and champions of norrath together) its probably better for both of us to not play a game like Diablo together anymore. :P

madmax

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2012, 07:30:58 pm »
Hit paragon level 2 today, I wish all of my previous grinding had gone towards this xD

The paragon levels are nice, nice little stat boosts, when someone hits lvl 160, they are gonna be really overpowered, even with bad gear.

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2012, 12:32:35 pm »
I'm loving the 3% gold and item finding per Paragon level!

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 06:32:33 pm »
It's getting tough again, I'm stuck on Ghom in act III inferno now.  I have not had any good sellable drops yet, the best so far was worth 250k... And with gear upgrades costing 20M+ it's going to take awhile.  I wish there was a little less complete garbage that dropped.  I'll gather up about 50 rares before I identify and 1-2 will be worth selling...  I need some loot luck!  A friend of mine found a legendary in act III hell mode, it was a ring with a chance to summon a treasure goblin.  Sold it for 16M... that's the kind of luck I need!  Anyone acquire any really high end loot yet?

desocietas

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2012, 08:24:44 pm »
It's getting tough again, I'm stuck on Ghom in act III inferno now.  I have not had any good sellable drops yet, the best so far was worth 250k... And with gear upgrades costing 20M+ it's going to take awhile.  I wish there was a little less complete garbage that dropped.  I'll gather up about 50 rares before I identify and 1-2 will be worth selling...  I need some loot luck!  A friend of mine found a legendary in act III hell mode, it was a ring with a chance to summon a treasure goblin.  Sold it for 16M... that's the kind of luck I need!  Anyone acquire any really high end loot yet?

I've only found 1 orange (legendary?) item so far, but that was before Paragon level (maybe only during the second level of difficulty).  Haven't found anything from any of those lvl 60+ sets yet.

Can't get pass the skeleton king in Inferno, so it looks like I need to go back and grind for a bit.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 03:06:23 pm »
I think I only found 1 Legendary and it was a low level pair of Mage gloves, actually it was called Magefist. I haven't played in so long, I can't even tell you what level I am, other than I was in the middle of Act 1 - Hell. haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2012, 04:35:51 am »
I found 1 legendary recently but it was only worth 150000 gold :(

jobocan

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2012, 09:46:03 pm »
Today I found out I was playing my Demon Hunter wrong. Turns out going with 2 1-hand crossbows is better than a 2-hand crossbow and a quiver.
Adding an emerald in each, despite the lower base DPS, made my overall damage output go a lot higher due to big increase in crits. Impale (where I throw a knife) goes above 100k if I crit with it now :P

I guess it's good to look around how others are playing a class from time to time :P

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2012, 01:22:28 pm »

I guess it's good to look around how others are playing a class from time to time :P

I've been doing a lot of that lately, some of it helpful and some not-so-much.  Trying a ton of different builds, but it gets expensive!

scott

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2012, 09:34:23 am »
Like I said in the Currently Playing thread. I started up D3 again and my group of 3 just hit the end of Act 1 Normal. We're planning on playing through the game together with these toons and are currently hovering around the level 17-18 mark.

I wish I had picked the Wizard from the get go though. I'm really liking this class.

soera

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 08:09:12 am »
Hate to bump this up but with the PS3/4 release of this game eventually and the fact that http://rpgfan.com/news/2013/1128.html looks good, Im wondering what this game is like. Is it possible to get a full game experience without online? Would it be worth it for me to get it considering the PC version has been out for a while now and is there any indication that the systems intertwine? I played EQ and EQonline (the PS2 game) and they are nothing alike, no interaction between the two, and the PS2 game absolutely fucking sucks compared to the original EQ.

scott

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 09:19:13 am »
Well you HAVE to be online in order to play. But you can play through the game solo. I did that w/ my Demon Hunter and enjoyed it, but later I made a Wizard to run in a group and had a blast with it in multiplayer.

Personally, I'd just go with the PC version of the game. But I'm bias, because I played Diablo 1 on PS1 and HATED it compared to the proper PC version of the game.

soera

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 09:59:39 am »
Well, to be honest, Diablo 1 on PS1 absolutely sucks. I bought it a little while back as another hack and slash for my friend and I. We started it up and after a couple of minutes, we both looked at each other and said it sucks and turned it off.

While I would play the PC version, it would turn into a household nightmare. The PC always has someone on it and if Im gaming on it, I would hear a lot of bitching.

desocietas

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 11:06:41 am »
I saw a headline yesterday saying the Playstation version won't require online connectivity to play...?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

sin2beta

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2013, 11:09:31 am »
I am a huge Blizzard fan. But they have never made the jump to console well. Even when they were a "console" developer, their games were not amazing. Blackthorne? Justice League Task Force? Lost Vikings was decent. But something about the company's gameplay is perfect for PC.

Basically, PC or nothing for Blizzard games.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c