Author Topic: Yup Turn The Vibrator off on your Controllers to save them  (Read 3368 times)

Yup Turn The Vibrator off on your Controllers to save them
« on: December 01, 2023, 01:07:27 pm »
Ok YOUR controller should NEVER become a sex toy, padrone  Me Francis

yea if you use the controller vibrate for too long on most video game controllers (espcecially) wireless one yea (modern ones) that battery Beetlejuice will eventually wear down to the cores. so remember this, now who is going to respond to this one huh??
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dhaabi

Re: Yup Turn The Vibrator off on your Controllers to save them
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 01:22:40 pm »

I'll introduce you to Rez Special Package. While it wasn't designed with this use in mind, one early 2000s blogger thinks differently. That era of blogging sure was something, wasn't it? (Second link is NSFW.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 05:05:07 pm by dhaabi »

sworddude

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 11:08:06 am »

yea if you use the controller vibrate for too long on most video game controllers (espcecially) wireless one yea (modern ones) that battery Beetlejuice will eventually wear down to the cores. so remember this, now who is going to respond to this one huh??

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 11:33:53 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

aliensstudios

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 11:54:39 am »
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2023, 01:43:11 pm »
Let me guess... the people who wirelessly hacked your consoles like the N64 , have found out the frequency that your controllers vibrate and are now sending out a frequency that causes a suspension bridge effect, resulting in your controllers self-destruction qhen the rumble goes off. And the ones with the batteries  are being destroyed first because the batteries somehow amplify the effects.

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2023, 08:05:43 pm »
Let me guess... the people who wirelessly hacked your consoles like the N64 , have found out the frequency that your controllers vibrate and are now sending out a frequency that causes a suspension bridge effect, resulting in your controllers self-destruction qhen the rumble goes off. And the ones with the batteries  are being destroyed first because the batteries somehow amplify the effects.

Well? something like that Vix, you see I often would forget to turn off the vibrate on my old Wireless PS3 controllers and wondered why the darn thing would no longer hold a charge!!! then when I bought a wired PS3 controller the controller would somehow start malfunctioning on it's own, and freeze the game sometimes, whether a Darth Vader was involved or not I do not know ok? but like my profile says, yup I am man so I don't even use the darn vibrator to begin with ok, because all it does is shake sometimes out of my sweaty hands when I am trying to play a game ok?

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 12:00:37 pm »
Yea?? I forgot to mention that I don't know how to change the battery in a wireless PS3 controller So? This is the forum for all of us now isn't it?

BUT? not good with parts so I am just going to use my wired ones

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2023, 02:27:46 pm »
Ok guys lets get to work on those vibrators

First you turn off "at least on" PS3 consoles all of them ok? press the middle button and goto controller vibration and turn it off but I have not done that in a long time because mine has been off for at least 6 years now. but you also need to turn off the "in game" vibration off in the actual game option or setup panels or somehow sometimes that thing will still work ok? sometimes you need to turn off 3 of the switches in the PS3 units I am pretty sure, Taking the Vibration unit out of the controller will DO NOTHING, because of the software of the vibration settings ok? back on track here? ok don't touch the chips in any console no just turn off the dahm software that controls the vibration ok? now will somebody please continue to respond to this thread thank you vary much.

NO APPS NEEDED

pzeke

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2023, 03:58:16 pm »

I'll introduce you to Rez Special Package. While it wasn't designed with this use in mind, one early 2000s blogger thinks differently. That era of blogging sure was something, wasn't it? (Second link is NSFW.)

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2023, 04:33:24 pm »
Yea i know how this is, but now yea I am angry at people that keep messing with my stuff and stuff that keeps breaking, and NO I am not Jesus Christ and never will ever be him. but I can't play video games much anymore because I am a little busy, being angry maybe I need anger management, but I am not violent at least.

NO APPS NEEDED

ferraroso

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2023, 05:11:17 pm »
[...] I am man so I don't even use the darn vibrator to begin with ok [...]

I'm just trying to understand what's the relationship between you being a man and don't using the darn vibrator...

pzeke

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2023, 05:30:49 pm »
Yea i know how this is, but now yea I am angry at people that keep messing with my stuff and stuff that keeps breaking, and NO I am not Jesus Christ and never will ever be him. but I can't play video games much anymore because I am a little busy, being angry maybe I need anger management, but I am not violent at least.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2023, 06:21:30 pm »
[...] I am man so I don't even use the darn vibrator to begin with ok [...]

I'm just trying to understand what's the relationship between you being a man and don't using the darn vibrator...

GameStop I think? yea told someone about my experiences and got hacked for over 18 years ok?

NO APPS NEEDED