Author Topic: Does anybody know...  (Read 2770 times)

Does anybody know...
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:52:35 am »
Where I can get a replacement Manual for Rage Anarchy Edition for the 360?
I Bought it used and it didnt come with a manual

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Does anybody know...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:39:12 pm »
Where I can get a replacement Manual for Rage Anarchy Edition for the 360?
I Bought it used and it didnt come with a manual

You could always try asking Mike at:

CollectorsCardsAndGames (think his site is that address, too)

He has *TONS* of loose boxes, cases, and manuals laying around...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 12:51:19 pm »
Oo, that's helpful to know!  I need to go through each of my games to check which ones need replacement manuals or boxes...  And at $1/piece, that's a steal!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:05:33 pm »
Oo, that's helpful to know!  I need to go through each of my games to check which ones need replacement manuals or boxes...  And at $1/piece, that's a steal!

Yeah.

Mike's also a really nice guy, too.

I first met him through buying & selling games, guides, etc to each other a few years ago (back then, he was in Jersey - not too far from me...he's now located in south Florida), and, over the years, we became friends.

He's also coming to (and involved with) "Too Many Games"
(used to be called the North-Eastern Gaming Expo...or something like that:)

in the Philadelphia area next month...I'm...kind of...thinking about checking some of it out w/ him (I'm not even close to being big enough to go as a vendor/get my own booth kind of thing)...but I'm still tempted to go just for the "fun" & "learning" aspects of it for myself...

Anyone ever heard of/been to it - (either under the old name or as what its been re-named)?

soera

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 01:51:26 pm »
I will give a shout out to Collectors cards and games too. The guy that runs it is awesome. Prices are superb. He is definitely going to be getting a lot of my business soon.

scott

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 02:33:01 pm »
I still haven't heard anything on those games I ordered earlier this month. Sent him a message earlier today to see if there is a status update on it. :(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 02:51:11 pm »
I will give a shout out to Collectors cards and games too. The guy that runs it is awesome. Prices are superb. He is definitely going to be getting a lot of my business soon.

To be honest, as someone who knows him quite well & has known him for several years, his 2 biggest "flaws" would (IMO) be:

(1).  Mike (and his site) are both *VERY* "Low-Tech".
       -  However, this "flaw" is, in my book, a "Pro" rather than a "con" since it puts the 2 of us on an equally
         (LOW-Tech) Level  ;D

(2).  Let's face it...between how busy he is, and having (relatively) recently moved from Jersey to Florida           
        (Making multiple trips back & forth to re-locate, *Literally*, Metric Crap-Tons of inventory)...
         ... he can, at times, be slow (when it comes to processing & shipping orders).   

On the other hand...in the years that we have (initially) been doing business together -and- (later) becoming friends...I've Never Once known or seen him to ever be anything but fair, honest, ethical, and -in this hobby/business- possibly one of the *Most Important* considerations of all:
He's never Mis-Represented the condition of any of his items  8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 02:55:09 pm »
I still haven't heard anything on those games I ordered earlier this month. Sent him a message earlier today to see if there is a status update on it. :(

His cell-phone number is listed on his web-page...and he's good about answering it (between the hours listed on his web page) when he can...

If it's really been a long time since you ordered something from him, my suggestion would be to contact him on the phone, remind him of your order verbally (as opposed to via an e-mail), and feel free to use my name...tell him you're a friend of Kenny's & that I suggested that you give him a call.

I'm sure that will solve any problems/delays.

soera

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:46 pm »
Yeah heh he is slow. But its all cause (as far as I know) he does the whole thing himself ... and his business is actually open during the day. It took him about 2 weeks for me to get my DW IV box. Im sure you will get your stuff however.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 03:12:20 pm »
Yeah heh he is slow. But its all cause (as far as I know) he does the whole thing himself ... and his business is actually open during the day. It took him about 2 weeks for me to get my DW IV box. Im sure you will get your stuff however.

You're right...it's just him!

htimreimer

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 05:17:15 pm »
dose he ship to canada

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 05:24:22 pm »
dose he ship to canada

I'm quite (99.9%) sure that he does.

htimreimer

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 05:29:56 pm »
dose he ship to canada

thats good and i have one more question if he dose not have game i want could ask him if he could find it for me

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 05:35:34 pm »
dose he ship to canada

thats good and i have one more question if he dose not have game i want could ask him if he could find it for me

Sure you could.

He might not get it right away for you...but, since he's constantly buying new games...if you had mentioned one to him - I'm sure that he'd keep an eye out for the game...

jcalder8

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 05:45:49 pm »
dose he ship to canada

Sure you could.

He might not get it right away for you...but, since he's constantly buying new games...if you had mentioned one to him - I'm sure that he'd keep an eye out for the game...
Just to add to what disgaeniac said: He does ship to Canada and he told me that he is always buying games from orher collectors so chances are he will come across it.