Author Topic: Does anybody know...  (Read 2769 times)

scott

Re: Does anybody know...
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 11:39:12 pm »
Would just like to say I have sent a few emails back and forth with Mike from CC&G and he does seem like a pretty straight shooter. I asked him if there had been an update on my order and he apologized for taking so long. He went through and found 8 of the 11 games I had asked for and is shipping them off tomorrow.

Here's what I ordered (shipped games in bold)

Street Fighter Alpha 2 new shrinkwrapped (SEGA SATURN)
Wipeout in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Worldwide Soccer in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Virtual On Cyber Troopers in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Sega Worldwide Soccer 97 in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Virtual Open Tennis in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Scud - The Disposable Assassin new shrinkwrapped (SEGA SATURN)
NBA Action 98 in case and manual (SEGA SATURN)
Madden NFL 97 in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)
Off World Interceptor Extreme in case w/ manual (SEGA SATURN)

Though I wish he had had Battle Arena Toshinden Remix and Virtual On, I'm happy with what I'm getting. Especially the new Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Scud games. The other thing I'm happy about is I'll now have copies of Off World Interceptor Extreme and Madden NFL 97 with manuals, rather than jacked up copies with no books. Also, I'm replacing a couple of disc only games in this order too (Worldwide Soccer and Virtual Open Tennis).

Good Stuff, sure it took longer than expected, but I'll prolly check in with him again.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 09:25:27 am »
Glad to hear that your games are on their way :)
And *nice* on finding some Saturn games that you wanted still sealed!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 10:42:38 am »
I really want to place another order with him but Im broke atm. Hopefully that fixes itself and Ill get some more stuff!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 11:25:31 am »
I really want to place another order with him but Im broke atm. Hopefully that fixes itself and Ill get some more stuff!

So far, luckily for both myself & Mike, he's still been coming back up to NJ often enough (he moved down to Florida over a year ago...and he's *STILL* making trips back here to (little by little) ship his merchandise from here to himself in Florida) where I can let him know what I want of his up to a month in advance - and he can do the same w/ me...giving both of us plenty of time to have everything ready when we see each other.

Like I mentioned before, I'll be seeing him again in a few weeks when he comes as a vendor to that "Too Many Games" show/convention/Expo thing near Philly...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"