Author Topic: June 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 27370 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Received my six Atelier Mereru LE's in today's mail.

One (my "personal" copy) I promptly ripped-open, checked out the art-book, t-shirt, and OST (which I'll be listening to shortly and plan to put towards the top of my backlog list.

That said, I've always been quite pleased with buying (*usually*, as I did here) 1 copy for myself and 5 "investment" copies...

The *worst* that I've *ever* done on one is to break-even...and...more often than not, a year or so after buying them, they usually get sold for two to three times what I bought them for (and without much effort).
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

Re: June 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »
Received my six Atelier Mereru LE's in today's mail.

One (my "personal" copy) I promptly ripped-open, checked out the art-book, t-shirt, and OST (which I'll be listening to shortly and plan to put towards the top of my backlog list.

That said, I've always been quite pleased with buying (*usually*, as I did here) 1 copy for myself and 5 "investment" copies...

The *worst* that I've *ever* done on one is to break-even...and...more often than not, a year or so after buying them, they usually get sold for two to three times what I bought them for (and without much effort).

Ha, love that your sig is now filled with 5 of your 6 copies.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:41:04 pm »
HA!

You're right - that *does* look kinda' neat :)

That's just the picture of the game though, not the LE's Box...I'm gonna' try and find/add all of the right pics & info. soon.

Damn Nis for boxes w/ no bar-codes and/or #'s on some of their LE boxes  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 03:58:31 pm »
I also bot my LE Meruru, though I only got one copy xD

I wanted to take a picture of the GUST games I own around the nice little barrel t-shirt... but I'm missing Neptunia MKII, so it'd be incomplete and whotnot, so I just settled for wearing the shirt instead ;)
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

forte

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 11:04:38 pm »
Lookie what I got

Not possible? Obviously it's a transfer and a repro, but looks like a legit retail version. I'm keeping it sealed, but you can see the inserts here:

http://sapphire.anime4ever.de/

madmax

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 11:10:09 pm »
Lookie what I got

-snip-

Not possible? Obviously it's a transfer and a repro, but looks like a legit retail version. I'm keeping it sealed, but you can see the inserts here:

http://sapphire.anime4ever.de/

is there anything you don't have? xD

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:51:42 pm »
My friend just bought me Diablo III... installing now for those of you who need a newbie to run with.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 12:24:59 am »
My friend just bought me Diablo III... installing now for those of you who need a newbie to run with.

That would be me. I'm still at the beginning of Act II... damn social life ha.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 12:29:53 am »
I started inferno today :P
Getting properly owned though

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 12:39:19 am »
Haha Damn! You guys guys got sweet stuff, Im just trying to build up an Xbox and 360 collection I recently got Left4Dead for $10 new in a bargin bin, and finally Catherine on PS3 wanted it forever.
Thinking about picking up Donpachi on the saturn though hopefully get some good shootemup action

jobocan

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 12:39:30 am »
Well, randomly went to the headquarters of evil (EBgames), ended up picking up Raiden Fighter Aces on 360 on the cheap.

A positive side of this is that they had one of those standup cardboard thingies to advertise games, this one for Lollipop Chainsaw, and the guy told me I could get it for free if I came back to get it in mid-August if I got to it before they threw it away... I'll have to remember to do that :P

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 03:27:57 am »

That would be me. I'm still at the beginning of Act II... damn social life ha.

Sweet, I'm deso#1279.  I'll have to find the thread you had for D3 and find the others from the forum :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

jcalder8

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 09:15:06 am »
I wish I had a friend.... that would buy me that..., of course I have friends.....  :-[

lol

amauriel

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 02:37:24 pm »
I know this seems like forever ago, but I don't generally forget important things. :P

I just now got the Harvest Moon Alpaca. I did find out, in watching them on eBay, that the ones given out at E3 that year have a white face and feet, while the pre-order ones were brown, so now I'm keeping an eye out for a cheap white one.

The alpaca ended up costing me $12 (after shipping) and the game was $20, so I only saved $8 vs. buying it new. I guess from now on I'll just pre-order them when they have the toys rather than go through the hassle for months after. But I'm back to saying that I have all the pre-order toys they've ever done again.  ;D
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

blipcs76

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 10:43:21 am »
Not many finds at the garage sales this weekend.  I saw a few games, but they were all pretty overpriced (found some $5 NES games, all common).

I did manage to pick up one game:
Legend of Dragoon (PS1 - Greatest Hits version)

I also bought a 'broken' PS2 for just $1.  Hopefully it's a simple repair, but if not I'm only out a buck.