Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 161657 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2015, 12:58:06 am »
Please help me find a Vandal Hearts II case.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

desocietas

« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2015, 02:54:59 am »
Does anybody have an extra preorder for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition? I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering it months ago. I was about to preorder it with the 3DS XL but I couldn't make it to the store before it closed. I go today and guess what... its gone... the CE is gone... forever. I miss the MM LE & now the MH4 CE. This is a horrible streak of luck.

I'll have my bf call in to his shop tomorrow and see if they have any available. If not, the other option is to see if someone misses out on picking up their CE after launch...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2015, 11:49:12 pm »
Does anybody have an extra preorder for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition? I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering it months ago. I was about to preorder it with the 3DS XL but I couldn't make it to the store before it closed. I go today and guess what... its gone... the CE is gone... forever. I miss the MM LE & now the MH4 CE. This is a horrible streak of luck.

I'll have my bf call in to his shop tomorrow and see if they have any available. If not, the other option is to see if someone misses out on picking up their CE after launch...
That'll be fabulous
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2015, 01:12:57 am »

That'll be fabulous

I had him check and he said your only option at this point is to hope that someone doesn't pick up their preorder within the allotted time... Sorry :(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #304 on: February 06, 2015, 03:38:59 am »
I'm looking for some SNES games [PAL], just loose.
I'm starting a SNES-collection so maybe a schmup, a mario game, a rpg?
PM so we can make a deal or trade ^^
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

soera

« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2015, 10:14:22 pm »
I am hoping someone ordered an extra Skull kid figurine version of Majora's Mask 3DS. I should have pre-ordered one when I posted the original link but I didnt and I waited a tad too long.

I havent looked on Ebay but Im sure the price on there is ridiculous.

desocietas

« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2015, 12:12:59 am »
I am hoping someone ordered an extra Skull kid figurine version of Majora's Mask 3DS. I should have pre-ordered one when I posted the original link but I didnt and I waited a tad too long.

I havent looked on Ebay but Im sure the price on there is ridiculous.

Those sold out almost immediately as far as I know.  I would've gotten two but the bf was only able to secure one in time before they sold out.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2015, 04:10:59 am »
Looking for any extra Majora's Mask LE's and/or Club Nintendo codes.

devancowan

« Reply #308 on: February 20, 2015, 09:07:49 am »
I have Socom 2 disk only for the ps2 as well as Army Men RTS Case Only for the ps2. I have no use for them so if anyone wants them they're free!

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #309 on: March 05, 2015, 02:23:46 am »
I've been looking for a CIB copy of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 for some time, but every one I find is either hideously overpriced or looks like someone used the box as a trampoline. If anyone sees or is willing to let go of a copy in decent condition for less than $60 (still kind of high for the particular game I think, but meh,) I'd really appreciate it if they contacted me.

Seconding the want for a limited edition Majora's Mask 3DS. Scalpers ruin everything.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

kashell

« Reply #310 on: March 11, 2015, 09:33:50 am »
I figure I can post this question on here:

There is only one item on my wish list: Warsong for the Sega Genesis. Of course, it has to be complete with everything. Price isn't too much of a concern since I love the Growlanser series, but I don't want to get too carried away. If anyone can help a brutha out, let me know. And thanks! ^.~

« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2015, 01:52:03 pm »
I'm looking for a Cubivore Manual and a  Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes cover insert

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2015, 02:57:05 pm »
I feel like the easier way to do this would to have a google doc we can all look at instead of going through a bunch of forum posts?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #313 on: March 30, 2015, 03:45:36 pm »
I feel like the easier way to do this would to have a google doc we can all look at instead of going through a bunch of forum posts?

Make it and post a link, my brother

bobster

« Reply #314 on: March 30, 2015, 03:47:00 pm »
I feel like Deso (maybe someone else) already did that earlier in this thread. I know that doesn't help though lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher