Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 161098 times)

rayne315

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2017, 05:56:22 pm »
Did you try contacting the company to buy the parts?

Yeah we went back and forth on it for a while but the item is basically discontinued and they do not have spare parts at all any longer.

Hm, I wonder if other wire dividers might be able to be substituted in. Would have to be some trial and error to find something :/

Ive attempted to do that but so far its been failures. I figured Id post looking for threads in places in the mean time if nothing works out in my other searches.

well im not sure if I can or not but if you can pull good dimensions off of it I may be able to make them for you. im assuming you have 1 you can measure, if not you may be able to find something similar enough to work with slight modifications.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

« Reply #421 on: September 14, 2017, 07:30:05 pm »
I have a bunch of them already. I can get you specs.

And if you can make them, maybe we can make them a bit more specific to perfectly fit them to what I want!

« Reply #422 on: October 15, 2017, 12:04:43 am »
I'm looking for a PS2 memory card with a block of undeletable corrupt data on it. I got ahold of the 2007 Holiday Demo with the glitched Viewtful Joe 2 that reformats memory cards, and I'm hoping to figure out if it'll remove the bad data. Looking to spend under $5, or just borrow one (you pay to mail to me, I pay to mail back.)

« Reply #423 on: October 16, 2017, 07:57:23 am »
I'm looking for a PS2 memory card with a block of undeletable corrupt data on it. I got ahold of the 2007 Holiday Demo with the glitched Viewtful Joe 2 that reformats memory cards, and I'm hoping to figure out if it'll remove the bad data. Looking to spend under $5, or just borrow one (you pay to mail to me, I pay to mail back.)
I may need to look into this, a handful of my memory cards have undeletable data on them.

« Reply #424 on: October 24, 2017, 12:28:54 am »

I may be able to test this theory out myself if you want. Im pretty sure I have a memory card with irremovable data as well as the demo disc you speak of but never thought of using it to see if that can be deleted.

« Reply #425 on: October 24, 2017, 08:18:05 am »
I'm also wondering if maybe the PS2 to PS3 memory card adapter and the PS3 Memory Card Management could also reformat a memory card.

« Reply #426 on: October 25, 2017, 09:28:38 am »

I may be able to test this theory out myself if you want. Im pretty sure I have a memory card with irremovable data as well as the demo disc you speak of but never thought of using it to see if that can be deleted.

If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes- maybe make a video of it.

If it works, having those discs around could be a valuable maintenance tool.

« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2017, 01:37:11 am »
I'm also wondering if maybe the PS2 to PS3 memory card adapter and the PS3 Memory Card Management could also reformat a memory card.

If you mean using the disc to reformat a PS3 virtual memory card then that is something I can test out as well.

« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2017, 01:39:12 am »

If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes- maybe make a video of it.

If it works, having those discs around could be a valuable maintenance tool.

I kind of forgot I responded to this but yeah I can try. I did find a couple of memory cards from my games I was trying to put into my database so hopefully one of them has corrupted data to try this out. I will try to do it over the weekend and post results.

« Reply #429 on: November 10, 2017, 04:29:13 pm »

If you mean using the disc to reformat a PS3 virtual memory card then that is something I can test out as well.
no i meant a physical memory card.

« Reply #430 on: November 10, 2017, 07:55:03 pm »

so you mean a memory card attached to the PS3 through the PS2 to PS3 adapter?

« Reply #431 on: November 10, 2017, 08:13:53 pm »

Yes

« Reply #432 on: November 10, 2017, 10:03:18 pm »

Yes

I can give that a try

« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2017, 12:32:54 am »
Anyone happen to have a manual for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for PS2

ysssk

« Reply #434 on: December 30, 2017, 09:35:11 am »
Hello I am looking for a few games and Case Artwork Inserts to complete
a few orphaned pieces.
I also have some extra myself

I Need:
PS3 Conan Case Artwork Insert & manual
PS3 Uncharted Drakes Fortune Case Artwork Insert & manual
PS3 Lair Case Artwork Insert & manual
PS2 NASCAR Chase for the cup 2005 Case Artwork Insert & manual
PS2 The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer Game Disc

I have:
PS2 Power Drone Case Artwork insert
PS2 Flatout Case Artwork insert
PS2 Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Greatest hits Case artwork insert and a graphic sleeve that held manual or poster
A whole stack of PS2 Sports titles (Inserts manuals & Discs) i scavenged for cases.
Thank you
The Smiling Bandit Strikes again HAHAHAHAHA