Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 161200 times)

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #435 on: February 23, 2018, 12:45:14 am »
Hey guys, I'm on the lookout for a complete copy of Amped 2, if anyone spots one on the cheap please let me know.

« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2018, 06:02:04 pm »
I'm looking for Yakuza 3 CIB

« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2018, 09:20:44 am »
Okay, now I'm just looking for the manual for Yakuza 3.  If anyone has an extra one let me know.

« Reply #438 on: April 05, 2018, 10:46:28 am »
Hi there.  I'm interested in anything Punch-Out related, particularly items related to the Tyson version.  Stuff I'm interested in (but not limited to):  Games, figurines, food items, various licensed products, paper goods, etc. 

Also perpetually looking for SD chips & PSP MagicGates.

Thanks in advance!

« Reply #439 on: April 09, 2018, 09:33:25 pm »
Looking for a copy of Castlevania Bloodlines, Cart only is fine, but looking for one thats in good condition.

soera

« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2018, 01:16:05 am »
Weird request. Im looking for someone in Mexico who can pick me up something. The NTSC version of Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls was only from there and its getting difficult to find a copy for a decent price, if at all. I know there are 5-6 copies on the Mercadolibre thing for a really cheap price but I dont know if its possible to order on there.

I know doafan lives there but he hasnt logged on in weeks.

desocietas

« Reply #441 on: April 12, 2018, 02:32:24 am »
Weird request. Im looking for someone in Mexico who can pick me up something. The NTSC version of Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls was only from there and its getting difficult to find a copy for a decent price, if at all. I know there are 5-6 copies on the Mercadolibre thing for a really cheap price but I dont know if its possible to order on there.

I know doafan lives there but he hasnt logged on in weeks.

Have you tried to message Foxhack on twitter maybe? I can ask if you'd prefer me to ask.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2018, 10:30:30 am »
I havent talked to him since he basically quit being here. I will see a tweet from him every so often but asking something from someone I dont talk to often seems petty to me. If you want to see if its cool, Im alright with that.

desocietas

« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2018, 11:31:06 am »
I havent talked to him since he basically quit being here. I will see a tweet from him every so often but asking something from someone I dont talk to often seems petty to me. If you want to see if its cool, Im alright with that.

Yeah, understandable. I'll shoot him a message just to ask.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2018, 07:57:29 pm »
I had tried to get a copy with Doafan's help, but the Mexican Post was being difficult about shipping to the US without an invoice or something.

kashell

« Reply #445 on: May 04, 2018, 01:46:37 pm »
I'm looking for a copy of Trinity Universe for the PlayStation 3. Completion doesn't matter; I just want it to get the rest of the trophies somewhere down the road.

Game Stop has it listed for super cheap, but it's unavailable online.

desocietas

« Reply #446 on: May 04, 2018, 02:31:32 pm »
I'm looking for a copy of Trinity Universe for the PlayStation 3. Completion doesn't matter; I just want it to get the rest of the trophies somewhere down the road.

Were you still looking for Rhythm Thief? I found a CIB copy of it recently from GameStop and thought of you :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #447 on: May 04, 2018, 03:14:25 pm »

Were you still looking for Rhythm Thief? I found a CIB copy of it recently from GameStop and thought of you :)

Thanks, Lady D! I actually sold my copy of that a while ago to someone on here (alienstudios?) so I'm not looking for that one.

desocietas

« Reply #448 on: May 04, 2018, 03:38:20 pm »

Thanks, Lady D! I actually sold my copy of that a while ago to someone on here (alienstudios?) so I'm not looking for that one.

Ok, good to know!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #449 on: May 04, 2018, 09:59:37 pm »
Update. Found one 70 some miles from me, but a co-worker is picking it up since he lives in the area.