Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 161563 times)

karyann

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 09:17:59 pm »
Ive seen her at Best Buy, Toys R Us, Walmart, Gamestop multiple times. For the week or so after Giants released, Flashwing and Sprocket were a bit tougher to find than Pop Fizz, Chill, or any of the other first releases. But now, I see everything on the shelf thats out but Hot Head (Which I do see seldomly as well).

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eyes peeled then. On my way to edit my old post, too. And I just found a glow in the dark Sonic Boom at Walmart, at least, so I didn't come back totally empty-handed for once  ;D

soera

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 08:07:47 pm »
There was one just now at the Wal-Mart. If you give up on looking, let me know and Ill pick one up.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 02:04:02 am »
I have Radiant Historia for Nintendo DS, which is really climbing in value fast. I'm looking for Mega Man Legends 2.

My copy of Radiant Historia is the game only, in great shape. I don't care if Mega Man Legends 2 is just the disc, as long as it works. If you can accommodate me, please let me know.

Thanks!

soera

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 02:43:29 pm »
Here is a disk only copy for $30 ... person may trade. http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=93907

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 02:55:08 pm »
I'd love to ask the guy. But I tried to join, and when I went to login it said my info was wrong. So I clicked the forgot password option, and it said it sent to my email, but I got nothing.  :(

soera

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 03:19:28 pm »
If you are interested, I can try to set up a deal. Ive got good feedback on NA.

Or I can send him a message and see if you guys can work out a deal via Email. I did that for Disgaeniac and it turned out great for him.

Actually sent him a message. Will see what he says.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 07:22:50 pm »

Or I can send him a message and see if you guys can work out a deal via Email. I did that for Disgaeniac and it turned out great for him.

Thanks!

soera

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 09:26:33 pm »
He mentioned contacting you ... good luck on the deal!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:25 pm »
Yep, he got a hold of me. Thanks.

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 12:43:01 pm »
looking to find "Little Computer People" for IBM or C64 learned about this game when I was about 7 or 8 and was at a cousins friends house and never really got to play it but it was really interesting. I later found out it came out on IBM type PC.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 03:48:38 pm »

Oh...you mean the guy I got Suiko2 from sealed?

Yeah, I had no problems at all w/ him (Matt(?), iirc) concerning the deal -then again- it didn't hurt that he turned out to be local (we met about 1/2 way = ~15 min drive for each of us:) / I'd Paypal-ed him the $ & met him in person a few hours later :)

Thanks again, for the hook-up, SOERA  ;) 8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2013, 09:56:13 pm »
looking to find "Little Computer People" for IBM or C64 learned about this game when I was about 7 or 8 and was at a cousins friends house and never really got to play it but it was really interesting. I later found out it came out on IBM type PC.

I recently read about this game. Had to be the inspiration for The Sims.

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 08:49:47 am »
I think so as well, Though I'm surprised this didn't become bigger back. Then we would've had "Little Computer People: Bites all over your computer" or something silly.. I guess it was before its time to be popular.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

htimreimer

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2013, 09:14:35 am »

I recently read about this game. Had to be the inspiration for The Sims.
and you would be right about that

darko

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:31 am »
Someone needs to sell me a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening...seriously...I know some of you have multiple copies :)