Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160141 times)

Re: Looking for - Dreamcast White Label Promos
« Reply #525 on: August 05, 2021, 03:09:42 pm »
Edited

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #526 on: August 08, 2021, 11:07:44 pm »
All I'm really after at the moment are as follows:

GBA: Harry Potter Collection [EU]

NES: Dragon Warrior II, III and IV [US]

PS1: Dragon Warrior VII [US], Digimon World [US]

The first one in particular is rather tricky, seeing as I'm American. Proper listings of the real deal are hard to find.

« Reply #527 on: September 04, 2021, 04:18:04 am »
Hello, I am looking for the Following games factory sealed / NIB for the Panasonic 3DO:

Doom
Need For Speed
Space Ace
Carrier: Fortress At Sea
Road Rash

I live in the US and will do business through Paypal or an Ebay Private Auction.

Looking for a Tapwave Zodiac
« Reply #528 on: September 18, 2021, 01:16:27 pm »
Hi guys,

Looking to buy one of these handhelds. If you have one for sale, kindly let me know.

Many thanks

WANTED: SNES CIB NTSC
« Reply #529 on: October 06, 2021, 06:48:12 am »
Hi,

I have started to collect snes games, NTSC versions. I am looking for as mint as possible, non sealed copies of these games:

- Super Metroid
- Zelda A Link to the past
- Contra 3
- Turtles in time
- Super Mario world
- Secret of mana
- Super Castlevania 4
- Donkey Kong country 1,2 & 3
- Super punch out
- Mega Man X, X2 & X3
- Super ghouls & ghosts
- Aladdin
- Demons Crest
- Castlevania Dracula x
- Hagane
- Joe & Mac
- Super R-Type
- Super tennis
- Aero Fighters
- Pocky and Rocky

Thanks!

Regards
Rickard

Wanted: Cheap yet desirable Japanese Mega Drive game
« Reply #530 on: November 03, 2021, 10:28:06 pm »
I modded a Sega Nomad recently and I'm looking for a cheap ($20 or less) Japanese Mega Drive game to test one of the mods. Would be awesome to get one of the Sonic games or something like Golden Axe. As long as it has been confirmed working then I don't care if it's complete or not. Again, my budget is $20.

Thanks in advance.

jason

« Reply #531 on: December 21, 2021, 09:40:12 am »
Was wondering if there's away to still get Gauntlet Seven Sorrows on Xbox Marketplace? (Digital Version) in USA. Or a code that could still be redeemed or something? I'm probably a bit late to the party here, just just curious. Happy Collecting, y'all!

« Reply #532 on: December 21, 2021, 10:37:54 am »

jason

« Reply #533 on: January 07, 2022, 11:41:12 pm »
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Gauntlet-Seven-Sorrows/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5707ec?cid=search

It isn't playable on X1/XS though, you'd have to play on an Xbox 360.

Thanks! Yeah, too bad I couldn't play on XS. :/

« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2022, 12:49:34 pm »
I know this is a long shot... but does anyone by any chance have an older GPU laying around that they would be willing to let go for non scalper prices. Im trying to put together a gaming PC for a buddy of mine using spare parts i have at the house and the only thing im missing is a dedicated GPU. I'm putting a Ryzen 3 2200g in there so it has an ok integrated GPU, but I was hoping to give him something with a little more power. Looking for something like an RX 460 or gtx 660 or something better.

Found one.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 12:56:38 pm by justin8301 »

Action 52 comic pack-in
« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2022, 05:02:59 pm »
This is a long shot.

I am looking for the (mock-ably horrible) Cheetahman comic book that was included as a pack-in with the infamous NES Action 52 cartridge. I am expressly not looking for the cart itself or the box or any of the other bells and whistles; I just need a copy of comic. Offered price is going to depend on condition somewhat (and clearly, I'm not into this for the sort of prices a CIB copy demands).

Be aware that the guy who created Cheetahman reprinted this fairly recently. Reprints have the title changed to read "Cheetahman: the Origin" and have a red reprint disclaimer at the bottom of the front cover. I don't want one of those, only one that started life in an Action 52 box.

« Reply #536 on: March 31, 2022, 01:59:41 am »
I'm looking for a reasonably priced USA copy of Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam because anything I find on eBay or Amazon is somewhat unreasonably priced.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 04:15:23 pm by spyrofanx »

« Reply #537 on: July 01, 2022, 10:57:35 pm »
Looking for a Pokewalker that was direct from Nintendo in the sealed plastic bag.

I found one on ebay, but the carrier lost it, and there aren't any left =(

Also interested in NISB/CIB Pokemon games: Crystal, Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Ruby  (expensive, so just curious on these currently)
As well as: Pokemon Black Version 2, HeartGold / SoulSilver.

But I really need that Pokewalker more than anything; to have it slip through my grasp like that... ugh it's soul crushing.

WTB: Crisis Core Reunion Press Kit
« Reply #538 on: December 21, 2022, 12:50:21 am »
Hey everyone, I've been trying to get my hands on a very illusive item that hasn't gone up on eBay yet and am just shooting my shot and seeing if I can find one of these anywhere around other forums.  They sent out press kits to streamers before the game came out that came with a jacket, and a few other cool items and as an avid FF7 collector I really would like to find one.

It looks like this:

Thanks for taking the time to read and in advance if anyone finds one or has one they'd be willing to sell!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #539 on: December 21, 2022, 03:31:23 pm »
ISO

Anyone have Shadow Tower (U.S.) for PS1 for sale for a decent price? Hoping to do better than eBay prices if possible. The cheaper the better, so I am definitely not opposed to a disc-only copy as long as it works. Please and thank you.

I'm seeing disc-only sold copies for about $100 plus shipping on eBay.

PayPal ready. Goods & services only, please.