Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160096 times)

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2015, 08:26:33 pm »
Looking for a CIB copy of NHL 98 for the Genesis to complete my Genesis NHL collection. If anyone has one CIB please let me know thanks :)

bobster

« Reply #331 on: June 30, 2015, 06:59:27 pm »
I received a little bit of birthday money so naturally I want to spend it on video games!

I've been wanting to get all the Mega Man games on the NES for a while now so I figured I'd see if anyone had any spare copies of the ones I'm missing. I currently have 2 and 5, so I'm still looking for 1, 3, 4, and 6. I see retrogamingdad has those all on his sell list on this site, but have never heard of that person. So anyways, yeah maybe one of you regulars could hook a brother up since I don't feel like going through eBay  ;)
Currently Playing: The Witcher

abe

« Reply #332 on: July 20, 2015, 10:09:11 pm »
After going to read the manual for the copy of Jeanne d'Arc (PSP) I bought today, I found out that it's the French manual. Whoever had this last just threw out the English one I'm guessing. Canadian problems. :-\ Sooo...

Abe's Looking For List
-English Jeanne d'Arc (PSP) manual
-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) manual
-007: Nightfire (GCN) manual
-Terminator 3: The Redemption (GCN) manual
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

bobster

« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2015, 07:31:30 am »
After going to read the manual for the copy of Jeanne d'Arc (PSP) I bought today, I found out that it's the French manual. Whoever had this last just threw out the English one I'm guessing. Canadian problems. :-\ Sooo...

Abe's Looking For List
That's a sucky situation lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

abe

« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2015, 10:12:04 am »

Abe's Looking For List

Sure is. I was really looking forward to reading the manual before I started the game. :'(

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #335 on: July 21, 2015, 12:11:53 pm »
Sure is. I was really looking forward to reading the manual before I started the game. :'(

Post some pics! I'll translate it! ;D
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

abe

« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2015, 02:31:52 pm »

Post some pics! I'll translate it! ;D

I appreciate the offer but I'm good, thanks. :) It's been a few years since I've taken French in high school and I'm a little (really) rusty, :-[ but I can still understand the important stuff. I'm more bothered that I didn't notice it was missing the English manual when I bought it, since I always check.

maximo310

« Reply #337 on: August 18, 2015, 07:41:50 pm »
Looking for help in finding CIB Gamestop Wii games, such as Klonoa, Fritz Chess, Dragon's Lair Trilogy, etc. since I've cleared most of my area of Wii games for the moment. but I know of other cities that still have copies of those games in their stores.

90snostalga

« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2015, 01:41:46 pm »
Anyone have an extra component cable for the original Xbox and the sensor bar for Wii?

« Reply #339 on: September 18, 2015, 10:38:07 pm »
If anyone could grab me one of the 30th Anniversary Classic Mario amiibos I'd be very grateful. Will pay for shipping and maybe a little extra.

davifus

« Reply #340 on: October 09, 2015, 10:46:32 am »
Look for a Saitek x52 flight stick with throttle.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2015, 03:23:32 pm »
This is gonna be a long shot.

I'm looking for all the parts of Lunar 2 on PS1 outside of the Game & Jewel Case. Got it at HPB and I'm missing the soundtrack, map and standees, cardboard box, etc.

If anyone had any leads I'd really appreciate it.

soera

« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2015, 06:09:03 pm »
I hate to burst your bubble but your best bet is to sell the copy you have now and just buy a complete one online. But it shouldnt be too bad cost wise.

davifus

« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2015, 07:14:06 pm »
Skylanders SuperChargers:Turbo Charge Donkey Kong
Anybody?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2015, 07:15:43 pm »
I hate to burst your bubble but your best bet is to sell the copy you have now and just buy a complete one online. But it shouldnt be too bad cost wise.

Dont tell me this Sorea, don't do it!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(