Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 168379 times)

telekill

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1560 on: September 17, 2022, 10:42:13 pm »
Interesting seeing this thread again. I never did pick up Outriders. The only thing I'm currently waiting on is my LRG copy of Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge on PS4. I was notified to finalize my address as needed by the end of the month. Shouldn't be much longer. I'm not sure I'll preorder anything from here.

« Reply #1561 on: September 17, 2022, 11:05:59 pm »
I don't pre-order stuff as much these days, though I think the only game I have on pre-order currently is Shredder's Revenge physical.  Already did a run through it on Xbox/PC Game Pass, but the physical is for the collection to have on Switch and go with the Cowabunga Collection I have.

For games I'm waiting to come out over the next couple months...

Bayonetta 3 - I enjoyed the second game and looking forward to the crazy kaiju-esque action they are adding in.

God of War: Ragnarok - I'm not like amped for this game, but I know it's gonna be a solid time for sure.  It's sorta the same mood I have for Horizon 2 whenever I get to that, I know it'll be a very decent game, but I don't have big energy for it.

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - This was abit of a surprise for me.  I tried to get into MW1, because it seemed like a genuinely decent turn around for the series, becoming something more interesting to me.  I was getting more into it for Ground War, but sadly that mode wasn't great, and then they ended up focusing more on Warzone, which was alright.  I also didn't stick with it due to it being really poorly optimized for me.  MW2 though, they actually seem to be pushing for abit more depth and being a more hardcore shooter, rather than leaning more...well Call of Duty.  They are also seemingly making a mode that looks way better than Ground War (No full on Battlefield, they'll never go that far, but with the state of Battlefield right now, this looks like a fantastic alternative for the moment).  Other changes and additions seem cool and I'm sure Warzone 2.0 will be decent.  I'm also planning to get around my PC not being up to snuff for these games these days by getting it on Playstation 5 and playing it with keyboard and mouse.  Didn't register with me till recently that I could do that as it looks great on Playstation 5.  Hoping to enjoy the open beta tomorrow.

That's mostly it for big games at this point for the rest of the year.  I might get Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, kinda for the co-op, but I'm expecting it to be lacking a lot of features and things it should have, because Game Freak just doesn't make particularly good games, but that's just how it goes when having to rush these games out.

kashell

« Reply #1562 on: September 19, 2022, 09:22:28 am »
Just Valkyrie Elysium and Star Ocean: The Divine Force.

alligo

« Reply #1563 on: September 20, 2022, 06:47:00 am »
Lot of games interesting me, I'm waiting for :

FFXVI
New TDU
Bushiden
Evil West
Last Moon
Crisis Core
Yakuza Ishin
Atomic Heart
Pokemon Scarlet
Warhammer Darktide
Kirby's DreamLand Deluxe
FF Theatrhym Final Bar Line

For Final Bar Line, I think I'll wait for a promotion.
For the moment, I hesitate to pre-order the steelbook for crisis core...
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

soera

« Reply #1564 on: September 20, 2022, 08:37:48 pm »
I have a few titles that are really interesting to me.
First is Trails to Zero which comes out in one week and I'm so ready! Also the rest of the Legend of Heroes game in the next years.
Valkyrie Elysium demo was great so I'm excited to play the whole game.
GranBlue Fantasy; ReLink will eventually come out and it's still my #1 anticipated game.
Diablo IV is nearing a release date and I can't be more ready. I have so many hours on D3 that it's my highest played console game.
Octopath Traveler 2 is getting a release on the PS. It's about time. Hope that also means that the first game will get released too.
Dragon quest has a few titles coming out. Treasures and Infinity Strash (stupid name however). I'm all about DQ games. :D

I'm sure there are others but I can not think of them currently.

megasilverx1

« Reply #1565 on: September 20, 2022, 10:58:49 pm »
Bayonetta 3
Freedom Planet 2's console ports
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Dragon Quests III HD, XII, and Treasures
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2
Ib's Switch port
Tunic's console ports
Sonic Frontiers

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1566 on: September 23, 2022, 09:54:41 pm »
I have more on pre-order right now than I ever have at once. A lot to look forward to, much gaming in my future!

-C64 Collection (Evercade)
-God of War: Ragnarok (PS4)
-Gotham Knights (Xbox Series X)
-High on Life (Xbox Series X)
-Irem Collection (Evercade)
-Sega Genesis Mini 2 Console
-Sonic Frontiers (Xbox Series X)
-Toaplan Collection (Evercade)

And whenever it becomes available for pre-order, the Resident Evil 4 Remake (Xbox Series X) will be a day 1 pre-order.

I totally forgot I also have Life on Mars: Genesis for the Sega Genesis pre-ordered, too!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1567 on: October 19, 2022, 02:44:30 pm »
You can already pre-order Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom at Best Buy  :o

I have mine fully paid for.

telekill

« Reply #1568 on: October 27, 2022, 08:55:27 am »
I've found that there are plenty of games that I'm looking forward too, but most will not be released for another 2-5 years. It's odd to think that the big hitters for me may not even release until the Playstation 6 is announced.  ???

What's coming sooner:
 - God of War Ragnarok
 - Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
 - Assassin's Creed Mirage (this is a maybe. More info needed)

Coming... your guess is as good as mine:
 - Instinction (releasing 2025?)
 - Mass Effect 5
 - Tomb Raider (current game in the works)
 - Witcher (new game)
 - Witcher 1 Remake (if it comes to PS5)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1569 on: November 11, 2022, 12:00:58 am »
Resident Evil 4 Remake for Xbox Series X

This is a big one for me. Love me some Resident Evil!