Author Topic: Recently Added to Other Collections  (Read 89494 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Recently Added to Other Collections
« Reply #375 on: March 31, 2014, 06:16:54 pm »
I've been suckered in my Kotobukiya bad....  Not only am I hung up on Tekken, but now they've started doing Street Fighter....  Here's the first release that I just picked up....

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2014, 01:51:21 am »
Just got these for under $10. I've been wanting to read this mini for a VERY long time.

And something to add to my Clone Saga storyline, which I thought was complete until now:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:04:18 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #377 on: April 01, 2014, 05:40:59 pm »
I've been suckered in my Kotobukiya bad....  Not only am I hung up on Tekken, but now they've started doing Street Fighter....  Here's the first release that I just picked up....

i love this

soera

« Reply #378 on: April 02, 2014, 09:11:55 am »
That Chun Li statue is awesome. I would own one of those for sure. How much was it and where do you find those?

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2014, 06:22:33 pm »
That Chun Li statue is awesome. I would own one of those for sure. How much was it and where do you find those?

Just got released by kotobukiya....  Its part of the Bishoujo line....  Cammy will come out next month....  It should be easy to find anywhere right now....  I think mine was $60....

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #380 on: April 05, 2014, 09:14:08 pm »
Goodwill purchases today:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:15:54 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #381 on: April 10, 2014, 04:54:39 pm »
Finally got around to grabbing the Blu Heavy from the Team Fortress 2 action figures they released.  I cosplay him and while I have the Red one already, I really wanted this one.  Deciding if I want to get the full set eventually for Blu team.  I bought the Red Demo awhile back and he can't stand on his own for shit which is annoying lol  The Red Heavy stands great because he's basically resting atop the minigun lol

soera

« Reply #382 on: May 22, 2014, 02:02:45 pm »
I picked up 2 pairs of Jncos today. For the people that do not know, I have a massive Jnco jean collection. As of this time, I probably own nearly 30 different pairs of jeans and about a dozen pairs of shorts. I also bought me a pair of metallic blue Docs on Ebay. I used to have a pretty large Doc collection (about 20 pairs in almost every color in the rainbow) but I really cant remember where they all went. Im down to 4 pairs : Black steel toe boots, brown steel toe boots, b/w wing tips and brown wing tips.

soera

scott

« Reply #384 on: May 22, 2014, 02:07:33 pm »
Man I remember JNCO jeans. You could fit a whole school text book in the back pocket!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #385 on: May 22, 2014, 02:20:13 pm »
Heh there are a few pairs like that. Crime scenes, Kangaroos (which I have a pair of), Mammoth, and the Buddha. Its tough to find any of those anymore and if you, they are over $200 a pair.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #386 on: May 22, 2014, 02:36:13 pm »
Just splurged on a sweet SH Figuarts Wild Tiger....  I'll be getting the matching Bunny next paycheck....

« Reply #387 on: May 30, 2014, 03:49:53 pm »
I'm not like a huge toy collector, I have a few from TMNT, TF2, Halo, Pacific Rim and a few random others, just some personal interest stuff, but I came across these at the Salvation Army today for only 50 cents a piece and it hit me right in the nostalgia.  These are 1995 McDonalds Disney figures, in boxes that represent the VHS movie clamshells they released in.  I totally remembered having them and so did my sister.  These 4 are the only ones I'm keeping, the other 4 which are Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Pocahontas, and Snow White, are being kept by my sister who remembers having the Cinderella and Snow White ones.

It seemed like they put a little more effort into these things back then as I also remember the amazing Burger King Pokemon promotion too that I think was around that same time.

karyann

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2014, 10:47:06 am »
I'm not like a huge toy collector, I have a few from TMNT, TF2, Halo, Pacific Rim and a few random others, just some personal interest stuff, but I came across these at the Salvation Army today for only 50 cents a piece and it hit me right in the nostalgia.  These are 1995 McDonalds Disney figures, in boxes that represent the VHS movie clamshells they released in.  I totally remembered having them and so did my sister.  These 4 are the only ones I'm keeping, the other 4 which are Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Pocahontas, and Snow White, are being kept by my sister who remembers having the Cinderella and Snow White ones.

It seemed like they put a little more effort into these things back then as I also remember the amazing Burger King Pokemon promotion too that I think was around that same time.

Oh my gosh that's awesome! What do the figures inside look like? If they're what I think they are, that totally hit me in the nostalgia too. I had a lot of them, I wonder why we didn't keep them.

« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2014, 03:49:03 pm »
Here's a picture I found for some of them.  Merlin has a hair beard, all of the women have little combs and hair, Robin Hood has a little fluffy tail, the Aristrocats cat has a fuzzy belly, they are kinda neat lol