Author Topic: October 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 14763 times)

Re: October 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2012, 02:28:07 pm »
Just added GOSUB! for the Odyssey 2.. and a bunch of games on the way!

ko1ru

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2012, 07:51:17 pm »
Went to a local hole-in-the-wall game store yesterday and picked up:

Maniac Mansion (NES)
Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES)
Castlevania - Classic NES Series (GBA)
Persona 4 (PS2)
and another copy of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)

All were decently priced.  Not a bad little haul.  :)

scott

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2012, 09:21:38 pm »

That reminds me that I need to get that again. I traded it off years ago.

Today I got Castlevania: Legends, the box has some wear on it but the rest of it looks good and it has all the paper work with it. So now I only need Belmont's Revenge and I'll have CIB copies of every US release other than Kid Dracula (unless you want to count oddball PC ports of Castlevania 1).

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

ko1ru

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2012, 09:34:00 pm »

Today I got Castlevania: Legends, the box has some wear on it but the rest of it looks good and it has all the paper work with it. So now I only need Belmont's Revenge and I'll have CIB copies of every US release other than Kid Dracula (unless you want to count oddball PC ports of Castlevania 1).

Do want. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally jelly of your mostly complete Castlevania collection.   8)  I've recently put more of an effort into fleshing out my humble little Castlevania collection.  Slowly but surely.   :D

scott

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2012, 09:40:00 pm »
Do want. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally jelly of your mostly complete Castlevania collection.   8)  I've recently put more of an effort into fleshing out my humble little Castlevania collection.  Slowly but surely.   :D

Ha thanks. I've actually been working on it for awhile. First I collected all loose carts then it snowballed into wanting complete copies. I jsut have to try to stop it before it avalanches into variant collecting. :)

forte

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2012, 09:45:51 pm »
Finally got a graded game

soera

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2012, 10:50:13 pm »

That reminds me that I need to get that again. I traded it off years ago.

Glad that one turned out good!

jcalder8

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2012, 12:29:42 am »
Finally got a graded game

Momma always said if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.....

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2012, 11:00:04 am »
Momma always said if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.....

Yeah - um...this.

Now to decide (at the last minute) if I'm gonn'a ecavuate or ride-out this bitch of a storm, named "Sandy"...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2012, 11:03:55 am »
I personally like the graded game ... looks good. From the pic though, I would assume it was greater than 85 however.

jcalder8

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2012, 12:03:33 pm »

I have been wanting to get one of these since I first played Samba De Amigo with a normal controller on the Dreamcast. I got it locally for a good price so I don't really care that it's third party. I did have to do a bit of rewiring to get it to work again but it is as fun as I always imagined it would be :D

thecollector0o7

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2012, 08:59:09 am »
just picked up harvest moon 64! took me forever to find it in local sale but finally i did.

blipcs76

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2012, 11:02:53 am »

I have been wanting to get one of these since I first played Samba De Amigo with a normal controller on the Dreamcast. I got it locally for a good price so I don't really care that it's third party. I did have to do a bit of rewiring to get it to work again but it is as fun as I always imagined it would be :D

YES!  I used to have those maracas, but sold them at one point.  They have some absolutely hilarious Engrish on the box.  Could you do me a favor and take a pic of or transcribe the Engrish?  I haven't seen it in years and would like to know if it's as funny as I remember it.

scott

« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2012, 09:53:04 pm »
Assassin's Creed III arrived today at my house! I was totally not expecting it to ship yet and for some reason I thought it was still a way's out. I haven't picked it up yet and I still need to finish Revelations before I can sit down with this one.

Also, my friend that's getting this mame cab gave me 2 more games today. God of War and God of War II. Basically, we were talking about games and he mentioned GoW and I said I never played any of them. To which he pulled them out of his shelving unit and told me to fix that problem. ha.

desocietas

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2012, 12:53:35 am »
Also, my friend that's getting this mame cab gave me 2 more games today. God of War and God of War II. Basically, we were talking about games and he mentioned GoW and I said I never played any of them. To which he pulled them out of his shelving unit and told me to fix that problem. ha.

It's true - that's a problem that needed fixin' :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas