Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598546 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12495 on: December 24, 2016, 12:09:06 pm »
I'm speechless about Kenny. he was one of the first people to reach out to me on this site He'll definitely be missed.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12496 on: December 24, 2016, 12:14:34 pm »
Double post cause I didn't want to have this on the last Message due to the subject. the Power Supply for my Wii U has failed. I got it to turn on thursday by resetting it but yesterday I was having no such luck So guess who's ordering a new one from the Nintendo Store

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12497 on: December 24, 2016, 12:29:18 pm »
You can get it repaired cheaper, I think. Or were you just buying the power supply?

Warmsignal

« Reply #12498 on: December 24, 2016, 12:30:54 pm »
Double post cause I didn't want to have this on the last Message due to the subject. the Power Supply for my Wii U has failed. I got it to turn on thursday by resetting it but yesterday I was having no such luck So guess who's ordering a new one from the Nintendo Store

Always try unplugging for at least 5 minutes, then trying again.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12499 on: December 24, 2016, 01:06:29 pm »
You can get it repaired cheaper, I think. Or were you just buying the power supply?

Just buying the power supply

Always try unplugging for at least 5 minutes, then trying again.

Like I said worked the first time not the second and I don't want to be doing that every time I want to play a game
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:56:02 pm by redblaze57 »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12500 on: December 25, 2016, 01:36:51 am »
sad to hear about kenny. may be RIP
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12501 on: December 25, 2016, 05:06:03 am »
Let me tell you the bad part about having a 7 year old.

I was woken up at 3:30 because Santa came. It's hard to be excited for him this early.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12502 on: December 25, 2016, 10:14:44 am »
Let me tell you the bad part about having a 7 year old.

I was woken up at 3:30 because Santa came. It's hard to be excited for him this early.

Haha. Awesome.

I was up all night. Between my next door neighbors. Playing music and laughing loudly till 3:30am. And hacking up a lung all night. By 7am. I said screw it. And just got up.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Flashback2012

« Reply #12503 on: December 25, 2016, 11:38:32 am »
Haha. Awesome.

I was up all night. Between my next door neighbors. Playing music and laughing loudly till 3:30am. And hacking up a lung all night. By 7am. I said screw it. And just got up.

I feel ya. I'm running on about 2.5 hours of sleep but that's my own fault for deciding to binge watch Family Guy on Netflix at 2AM. Finally crashed around 5AM and then right back up at 7:30 to watch excited kids tear open presents.  :o

Later on today I have to drop off gifts to my Aunt/Uncle's house but I think I'm going to cash in a nap before I go.  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12504 on: December 26, 2016, 11:01:17 am »
Anyone else having issues with Xbox Live?

I don't know what the issue was, seems to be okay now. That was odd.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:31:40 am by burningdoom »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12505 on: December 27, 2016, 02:00:44 pm »
Getting very close to 1,000 items in my game collection. Sitting at 985, right now.

I'm slowly building up my Master System and Saturn collections again after re-acquiring those consoles. So I'll definitely pass that mark before too long.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:03:46 pm by burningdoom »

maximo310

« Reply #12506 on: December 27, 2016, 11:56:50 pm »
Bikingjahuty, I saw that you joined the Shmups Forum! Welcome to the club!

Warmsignal

« Reply #12507 on: December 27, 2016, 11:58:03 pm »
So I am attempting my first request of a game transfer at GS. They located a copy of Game & Wario from out town and said they'll have it shipped in. I already have a case/manual for this, so this disc only copy will be a perfect match. The only problem is, I don't know how much it is. I didn't ask. They don't have it listed anymore so I guess that will remain a mystery until I gets there. Hoping they haven't jacked the price up too high. The case I found for it had it marked at $30 "new", but that's been over a year. eBay prices are a bit excessive in my opinion.

Flashback2012

« Reply #12508 on: December 28, 2016, 01:29:35 am »
So I am attempting my first request of a game transfer at GS. They located a copy of Game & Wario from out town and said they'll have it shipped in. I already have a case/manual for this, so this disc only copy will be a perfect match. The only problem is, I don't know how much it is. I didn't ask. They don't have it listed anymore so I guess that will remain a mystery until I gets there. Hoping they haven't jacked the price up too high. The case I found for it had it marked at $30 "new", but that's been over a year. eBay prices are a bit excessive in my opinion.

Weird that it's not listed on their website at all.  ???

I saw one in a store not too long ago and I keep seeing that the price of the game creeps up in $5 increments. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up for $19.99 and if I remember right it was either $29.99 or $34.99 (probably the latter as TONS of games get bumped up in price for the holidays  :-[).

Hopefully you get it for a decent price.  ;)

Warmsignal

« Reply #12509 on: December 28, 2016, 11:16:16 am »
OMG guys, this is a first. Went to open up my Mario Party 10 Amiibo bundle I got for Xmas (from GS). The seal was already broken on it, and guess what, NO game inside the case. That's how they sold it to me. I bet they're not going to believe me unless I get someone decent to help me.  >:(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:20:53 am by Warmsignal »