Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1599909 times)

azure

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13365 on: July 22, 2017, 12:00:08 am »
Amazon stated my copy of Splatoon 2 will not arrive until Tuesday so no launch day for me it seems, 4 days late in fact. Not a big deal, got plenty to play, but Amazon has never failed to deliver on release as long as I have used them so far.

kashell

« Reply #13366 on: July 22, 2017, 11:25:21 am »
I only received one thing on release day from Amazon. @.@

« Reply #13367 on: July 24, 2017, 04:28:21 pm »
I'm bored, so I'm working on this.

First thing to note.  007 World is not enough for PS1 is actually a different game than 007 World is not enough for N64.

Would you say that Castlevania SotN is not exclusive because it was ported to XBLA on 360?  Mind you that it did receive a physical release through the Konami Classic Collection Vol 1 or 2.

Also, further... Do handheld versions count?  Asteroids was released on GBC and PS1, so is that considered exclusive?  Yes, Asteroids in general has been released on tons of platforms, but this specific release was only on PS1 and GBC. 

My opinion is that all of these count because different games, remasters/remakes/etc are different games, and handheld's are wildly different from console releases.

This is highly entertaining and educational.  I just found out that Ballistic was released for PS1 and Nuon.

I assume games also released on platforms like Neo Geo CD, TG-CD, and Jaguar CD shouldn't count since technically that is a competitor... but I'm also like "Are you really a competitor tho?"

I think this is why this list doesn't exist, there were TONS of platforms competing before it was just DC/PS2/Xbox/GCN

Regardless, I'm making notes.  Like I don't know if I should remove Battle Arena Toshinden 2 because Battle Arena Toshinden URA for Saturn is basically an upgraded version of BAT2 not unlike Sculptor's Cut is to 63 1/3rd.  But I've noted that in my list.
I'm being really slow about this but I'm up to the letter E and I have 280 exclusives so far identified.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13368 on: July 25, 2017, 11:24:12 am »
So is eBay now forcing best offers? I tried to go change it, but it's not showing the option anymore. Just says BIN + offers. Nothing to uncheck.

Sad face. If I had the ability to do so, I would cast Esuna on you so you felt better. You still haven't gotten any information from the doctors about what might be wrong?

Still going to see yet another doctor soon.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13369 on: July 25, 2017, 02:32:38 pm »
I need more hours in the day to play games.  I have too many and there are too many that I want to play.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13370 on: July 25, 2017, 02:33:36 pm »
^ I hear you.

After work, errands, taking care of the kid, and getting ready for work for the next day, I'm just too damn tired to game. I might get an hour in before I feel myself starting to nod off.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13371 on: July 26, 2017, 02:08:19 pm »
From The Legend of Zelda #1 (Valiant Comics, February 1990), The map of Hyrule:

Ad for Valiant's Nintendo Comics. Although there was a Captain N comic, as well. I'm not sure why it's not represented here:

karyann

« Reply #13372 on: July 28, 2017, 12:52:23 pm »
Hey friends! Long time no see.

Man, I have a lot of catching up to do on these threads  :o

Hope you guys are doing fine!

soera

« Reply #13373 on: July 28, 2017, 01:09:46 pm »
Hey girl, noticed you posted on the thread about Kenny. Didnt want to use that as a way to say hi and welcome back so Im glad you posted somewhere else too. :)

kashell

« Reply #13374 on: July 28, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »

Hiee! So glad to see you back 'round these parts.

desocietas

« Reply #13375 on: July 28, 2017, 02:06:21 pm »

Heya! We missed you! <3
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #13376 on: July 28, 2017, 02:56:03 pm »
This community is seriously the best on the entire internet. Nowhere else can I go missing for so long and have such a warm welcome back :)

So what have you guys been up to? Has life been treating you well?

If you wanna add me on your Switch, send requests to 4812-4963-6110!

Warmsignal

« Reply #13377 on: July 28, 2017, 03:31:47 pm »
Just get a pretty expensive Saturn game in the mail and.... the back artwork is a forgery. Unfortunately for the seller nothing gets past these hawk eyes. Plus I make my own cardboard boxes for my games, so I know this stuff inside and out. Please people, just be honest about what you're selling!  :-\

Warmsignal

« Reply #13378 on: July 28, 2017, 03:32:13 pm »
Double post. Welcome back, Karyann.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13379 on: July 28, 2017, 03:33:28 pm »
Welcome back Karay! Looks like we decided to start posting again around the same time haha :)