Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598898 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14010 on: December 16, 2017, 11:12:47 am »
That would require PlayStation to do that right? I thought the games came directly from Sony.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #14011 on: December 16, 2017, 12:42:42 pm »
That would require PlayStation to do that right? I thought the games came directly from Sony.
yes, this true.

« Reply #14012 on: December 16, 2017, 02:52:31 pm »
So apparently there is another person down here in Texas who is in the same situation as me with the shipping ordeal.  Their tracking updated today and my package was a day behind... so *fingers crossed* maybe my package will update tomorrow.
Tracking updated after I went to bed last night.  Sounds like it should be delivered today.  ^_^
Now the receiver is saying that no package was delivered.  This is a roller coaster I do not want to be riding.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:16:10 am by ignition365 »

Warmsignal

« Reply #14013 on: December 17, 2017, 08:02:17 pm »
So does anyone know what it means when you sell something and get paid via PayPal, only to have payment put back on "hold" after the buyer received the item. All we can see is where it says "buyer complaint" - "no shipping address on file". Tracking says delivered. No direct  messages or complaints from the guy.

Have I just been scammed by a buyer?

EDIT:

Found out they did send an email, it just got buried. But how are you going to complain to PayPal after like 3 days that you didn't get your stuff yet?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:47:57 am by Warmsignal »

« Reply #14014 on: December 19, 2017, 11:16:14 am »
So apparently there is another person down here in Texas who is in the same situation as me with the shipping ordeal.  Their tracking updated today and my package was a day behind... so *fingers crossed* maybe my package will update tomorrow.
Tracking updated after I went to bed last night.  Sounds like it should be delivered today.  ^_^
Now the receiver is saying that no package was delivered.  This is a roller coaster I do not want to be riding.
Woo receiver confirmed delivery.  Fantastic.  Glad to be done with that.  Might not ever do SS with that community again though.

« Reply #14015 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:29 am »
On a different note.  ESRB just revealed Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3.

This is a collection of classic Atari games from the arcade and the Atari 2600 console. Games include Canyon Bomber, Sky Diver, Adventure II, Star Strike, Asteroids, Centipede, and Missile Command. A few games allow players to aim and shoot/drop depth charges, bombs, or lasers at targets, resulting in small explosions; in one game, a wizard character flashes then disappears when he takes damage.

« Reply #14016 on: December 19, 2017, 05:55:17 pm »
Man, I am just spamming this thread.

Bought a pricey game on ebay.  You know how you can print out postage online?  The seller used the postage as packaging.  It is a $50+ ps1 game.

azure

« Reply #14017 on: December 19, 2017, 06:04:30 pm »

Bought a pricey game on ebay.  You know how you can print out postage online?  The seller used the postage as packaging.  It is a $50+ ps1 game.

Hate it when sellers have no regard for the safety of the item in shipping. So many idiotic sellers out there that have destroyed great games, for whatever reason they do it. Specially for me regarding my terrible luck with receiving boxed GBA titles.

desocietas

« Reply #14018 on: December 19, 2017, 06:44:22 pm »

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

I... I have no words.

Also, is it disc only? just curious 'cause it doesn't look like a jeweled case. and jeez, if they wrapped a jeweled ps1 game like that *rips hair out*
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #14019 on: December 19, 2017, 06:49:42 pm »
Looks like it could be a long-box PS1 game, which would be even worse I feel :c
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Warmsignal

« Reply #14020 on: December 19, 2017, 06:50:51 pm »

...I just had a similar package come last week.

« Reply #14021 on: December 19, 2017, 07:00:15 pm »
And in other news, Best Buy has a stealth release of a PSVR game.  Paranormal Activity VR.  No info out there, but I picked up the only copy one of my stores had.

« Reply #14022 on: December 21, 2017, 08:33:02 am »
Best buy finally listed it on their website.

So my HDTV has finally started going out and my warranty has them sending me a store credit gift card for the purchase price plus applicable taxes.  So I'm finally upgrading to a 4K TV, might actually bother getting an X1X and/or a PS4 Pro.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14023 on: December 21, 2017, 03:54:00 pm »
Anyone know where to find a good list of games on the Steam Sale?
I'm also looking for a good list of sales of physical games?

« Reply #14024 on: December 21, 2017, 05:58:58 pm »
Anyone know where to find a good list of games on the Steam Sale?
I'm also looking for a good list of sales of physical games?

Steam db filters out all games on sale on Steam and you can filter down further to look for something specific. https://steamdb.info/sales/

Or did you mean a list of suggested games.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5