Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1532898 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15420 on: November 04, 2020, 10:17:36 am »
I am truly sorry for your loss doafan.  I just had to say goodbye to my Rosie last week, and it's truly awful to watch them slip away when there's nothing you can do, and you can't let them know what is happening.  Just take solace in the fact that they loved you more than you could probably ever know (dogs are just like that, man), and you gave them the best life that you could.

doafan

« Reply #15421 on: November 04, 2020, 10:52:49 am »
Man, I am very sorry to read that; I'm not a dog person, but I can certainly understand the responsibility and the emotions that entail owning a pet, so my sincere condolences. I can personally relate since I quite recently lost a kitten myself—she seemed to be in good health, extremely playful, then all of a sudden one day she collapsed and eventually died.

My condolences once again, and take refuge in the good times you and your family had with her. Cherish those memories.

Am really sorry for your loss as well, trust me am trying as hard as I can but even when am focusing in remember all the good times that we spent with her it hurts so much, have actually been crying all the morning, this damn tears just wont stop comming.

So sorry to hear that doafan. You gave her an amazing life.

You bet we did gave her the best life, wish I could have done more to help her, will never forget her.

I am truly sorry for your loss doafan.  I just had to say goodbye to my Rosie last week, and it's truly awful to watch them slip away when there's nothing you can do, and you can't let them know what is happening.  Just take solace in the fact that they loved you more than you could probably ever know (dogs are just like that, man), and you gave them the best life that you could.

Am really sorry for Rosie and for bring back a sad moment to you, she loved me as you have no idea, I took her to the vet last week and she enjoyed the raid as you have no idea, not even my kids enjoy them but she was very special, my wife just like me are having the hardest time in our entire life and even when I know that need to be strong and help her with the pain the true is that am the one that is crying at every moment.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #15422 on: November 04, 2020, 10:53:55 am »
Condolences to doafan for your loss. I've never had a pet but I can tell from those who have one that as you said, they aren't just a pet but a member of the family and any loss like that is a painful one. That said, the memories you have of her is something that can never fade. 

doafan

« Reply #15423 on: November 04, 2020, 12:11:14 pm »
Condolences to doafan for your loss. I've never had a pet but I can tell from those who have one that as you said, they aren't just a pet but a member of the family and any loss like that is a painful one. That said, the memories you have of her is something that can never fade.

From the bottom of my heart I do appreciate your kind words, yesterday my wife and myself spent all the afternoon just by looking at all her photos that we have, one time that we went shopping I saw the TMNT van at Target, had the money at hand to purchase it for my collection but my second daughter decided to get a toy for herself and a plush for her sister, it is a red dinosaur that she loved so much, at the beginning was kinda mad because I really wanted my toy but then I realized that am not a kid anymore and that now I have to purchase toys for my kids, gonna keep her dinosaur with us forever.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15424 on: November 04, 2020, 08:40:32 pm »
Oh man, that sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that.

doafan

« Reply #15425 on: November 05, 2020, 07:58:14 am »
Oh man, that sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thanks, we decided not to bury her little body so paid for the cremation service, really didn't wanted her to be all alone by herself underground, she never slept outside her home, this is the first time, yesterday after talking with somebody at Youtube that person gave me the recommendation of printing her footprints, that idea never came for my mind so I talked to the vet and asked for them, it seems that I called in a good time because they still haven't started with the process, they were so nice and did me the favor, if everything goes ok she will return home today.

Warmsignal

« Reply #15426 on: November 06, 2020, 08:41:39 pm »
Well I've done just about everything I can searching for the cat this week. Drove up and down every road and side street, went looking on foot in the woods, asked numerous people, posted up signs, checked with the animal shelter. Can't find him anywhere. Something unusual has become of him and I may never know. If he left of his own volition, if he was taken, if he got trapped. I feel the most likely is he just wandered too far to come back. I keep thinking he's in a particular area near by, but I've yet to really get a good look there because people around here are so paranoid to see anyone wondering around they'll basically come out guns drawn.

No one is having good fortune with pets right now it seems. It sucks DOA, I've been there so many times. I saved a lock of hair from my last furry friend who passed. In a way, I'm also in the grieving process again myself.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15427 on: November 06, 2020, 10:19:28 pm »
Man, I'm sorry guys. I know that connection to a pet is special. I hope he finds his way home.

doafan

« Reply #15428 on: November 07, 2020, 08:51:08 am »
Well I've done just about everything I can searching for the cat this week. Drove up and down every road and side street, went looking on foot in the woods, asked numerous people, posted up signs, checked with the animal shelter. Can't find him anywhere. Something unusual has become of him and I may never know. If he left of his own volition, if he was taken, if he got trapped. I feel the most likely is he just wandered too far to come back. I keep thinking he's in a particular area near by, but I've yet to really get a good look there because people around here are so paranoid to see anyone wondering around they'll basically come out guns drawn.

I really hope that you can find him, please do not stop searching, keep us updated and please take care, I don't know were you live but it seems that it's kinda dangerous, dunno were that paranoid come from but people at that state are something serious.

No one is having good fortune with pets right now it seems. It sucks DOA, I've been there so many times. I saved a lock of hair from my last furry friend who passed. In a way, I'm also in the grieving process again myself.

Thanks, I really appreciate it, yesterday we went to the vet, they finally gave us the ashes of our beloved little girl, my wife is more calm right now and about myself what can I say, it's not the same but one way or another she is back home with her family, where she always gonna be loved, really hope that someday we can finally reunite all together again, have to be strong not only for me but also for my entire family, got two wonderful kids that I still need to take care of them before I even leave this world.

« Reply #15429 on: November 07, 2020, 11:20:39 am »

I really hope that you can find him, please do not stop searching, keep us updated and please take care, I don't know were you live but it seems that it's kinda dangerous, dunno were that paranoid come from but people at that state are something serious.

Thanks, I really appreciate it, yesterday we went to the vet, they finally gave us the ashes of our beloved little girl, my wife is more calm right now and about myself what can I say, it's not the same but one way or another she is back home with her family, where she always gonna be loved, really hope that someday we can finally reunite all together again, have to be strong not only for me but also for my entire family, got two wonderful kids that I still need to take care of them before I even leave this world.

Good to hear brother. Stay strong.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15430 on: November 08, 2020, 03:47:11 pm »
Tough year all around but the celebrity deaths have been kind of painful. Earlier in the week it was Sean Connery and now Alex Trebek just passed.  :(

kashell

« Reply #15431 on: November 08, 2020, 06:36:53 pm »
Jeopardy was THE show my dad and I would watch together growing up. The catchy theme song aside, I loved to learn random things about random topics. It was one of those game shows that was equal parts fun and educational.

Rest In Power, Alex.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15432 on: November 08, 2020, 07:21:04 pm »
Jeopardy was THE show my dad and I would watch together growing up. The catchy theme song aside, I loved to learn random things about random topics. It was one of those game shows that was equal parts fun and educational.

Rest In Power, Alex.

Yeah, our boy had pancreatic cancer. He had a rough go at the end. I hope he’s at peace now.

doafan

« Reply #15433 on: November 09, 2020, 08:13:38 am »

Thanks, we decided to put her ashes in the living rooms that's were she spent most of her time, have been working from home for a couple of months so for me knowing that I have her here makes me feel kinda relieved, my wife and I as soon as we wake up and before we went to sleep talk to her, call us crazy but she was like a girl to us.

« Reply #15434 on: November 09, 2020, 08:42:51 pm »

Thanks, we decided to put her ashes in the living rooms that's were she spent most of her time, have been working from home for a couple of months so for me knowing that I have her here makes me feel kinda relieved, my wife and I as soon as we wake up and before we went to sleep talk to her, call us crazy but she was like a girl to us.

Nah, I wouldnt consider that crazy. If anything, it sounds no different than talking to a relative at their gravestone except in this case its from the comfort of your own house.