Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1607049 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1785 on: March 09, 2014, 11:43:30 am »
That's really cool. You have a talent, that's for sure.

anruiukimi

« Reply #1786 on: March 09, 2014, 12:24:24 pm »
Karyann: I was about to make a video game crafts post, so I'll post them there. :D Those are very nice! Derpy especially looks great ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1787 on: March 09, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »
So...does this remind anyone else here of Amauriel?   :'(

@Karyann!

Do let me know if you ever decide to make any Plushies of some of NIS America's characters Just *NOT* Prinnies   :o

(I've already got at least 5 Plushie Prinnies already)   8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1788 on: March 09, 2014, 12:26:22 pm »
I was about to make a video game crafts post, so I'll post them there. :D

Yeah, anything goes in this thread  ;)

karyann

« Reply #1789 on: March 09, 2014, 12:41:55 pm »
Karyann: I was about to make a video game crafts post, so I'll post them there. :D Those are very nice! Derpy especially looks great ;)

I think it's a good idea, this way we could spam crafts without cluttering this thread haha. And thanks! Can't wait to see your stuff too  ;D

So...does this remind anyone else here of Amauriel?   :'(

@Karyann!

Do let me know if you ever decide to make any Plushies of some of NIS America's characters Just *NOT* Prinnies   :o

(I've already got at least 5 Plushie Prinnies already)   8)

Yeah, I wish I could have "met" Amauriel, she seemed nice! Maybe someday she will have more time on her hands, who knows.  :-\

And about NIS characters, I haven't played many of their games, but I think most characters are human, right? I haven't made human plushies yet, but after trying my hand at it I can see if I'm brave enough to try a NIS character  :P They have a lot of details in their clothes, and pretty peculiar hair styles, so it could be a nice challenge.

And I didn't quote you, turf, but thank you too!  :D I can't wait to improve further.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:43:36 pm by karyann »

anruiukimi

« Reply #1790 on: March 09, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »
All posted! Well, what I had photos on hand of, anyway, I've got crap everywhere. :/

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1791 on: March 09, 2014, 01:45:03 pm »
Actually, few of NISA's characters are actually human - the majority of them are demons, witches, wizards, angels, monsters/animals, Succubi, etc, etc.

If you click-on the following link ==> then, click-on "Collectibles" (on the top of the screen), and lastly (a little bit lower on the screen) click-on "All" = you should come to 3 pages showing both some detailed images of their more popular characters as well as being able to see what some of their plushies look like!   ;D

http://store.nisamerica.com

anruiukimi

« Reply #1792 on: March 09, 2014, 03:34:20 pm »
Actually, few of NISA's characters are actually human - the majority of them are demons, witches, wizards, angels, monsters/animals, Succubi, etc, etc.

If you click-on the following link ==> then, click-on "Collectibles" (on the top of the screen), and lastly (a little bit lower on the screen) click-on "All" = you should come to 3 pages showing both some detailed images of their more popular characters as well as being able to see what some of their plushies look like!   ;D

Well, outside of Prinny, most are humanoid ;)

I really need to try my hand at another non-animal plush again (I made a wacky plush of Reno from FFVII dressed as Gaara from Naruto for a swap close to 10 years ago, but not finished a person plush since,) but I also need to get a bunch of other projects done too. Such is life, right?

foxhack

« Reply #1793 on: March 09, 2014, 04:04:26 pm »

I really need to try my hand at another non-animal plush again (I made a wacky plush of Reno from FFVII dressed as Gaara from Naruto for a swap close to 10 years ago, but not finished a person plush since,) but I also need to get a bunch of other projects done too. Such is life, right?
I wish I could win the lottery so I would have enough time to do all my projects... ;_;

soera

« Reply #1794 on: March 09, 2014, 04:44:52 pm »
I want an Aeris plushie.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1795 on: March 09, 2014, 04:49:21 pm »
I want an Aeris plushie.

to snuggle with?!  :o

nice grab on Ephemeral Fantasia - it's 'popular' to hate on it -but- IMO, it's pretty fun & I think that you'll like it, buddy  8)

karyann

« Reply #1796 on: March 09, 2014, 07:23:19 pm »

If we lived close by, I'd say "Hey! Let's meet for a crazy all-you-can-sew afternoon!". But I guess that probably won't happen, haha.  :P I'm actually supposed to do that with a friend from college, but we're both too busy for a while. I guess it would be fun to post the result in your crafts thread when we do!

anruiukimi

« Reply #1797 on: March 09, 2014, 09:53:39 pm »

If we lived close by, I'd say "Hey! Let's meet for a crazy all-you-can-sew afternoon!". But I guess that probably won't happen, haha.  :P I'm actually supposed to do that with a friend from college, but we're both too busy for a while. I guess it would be fun to post the result in your crafts thread when we do!

Looking at your profile, it might be a bit of a drive :P But let me know if you would like to come to SoCal, I'll be around. ;)

karyann

« Reply #1798 on: March 10, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »
I don't think it will happen any time soon, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind  ;D

soera

« Reply #1799 on: March 10, 2014, 03:02:41 pm »
I want an Aeris plushie.

to snuggle with?!  :o

nice grab on Ephemeral Fantasia - it's 'popular' to hate on it -but- IMO, it's pretty fun & I think that you'll like it, buddy  8)

Of course to snuggle with. And, more importantly, for my daughter to snuggle with. I have a Barret plushie for Logan (Barret is his middle name) but I cant seem to find one with my daughter's namesake.

I found that Ephemeral in Vintage stock literally seconds after it was traded in. Wish I could have stopped the guy before he sold it. Probably could have gotten it half price. :D