Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605790 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2505 on: June 05, 2014, 04:56:46 pm »
*slams door open*

HI EVERYONE!

*crickets*

RIGHT THEN! I guess I should introduce myself. On GameFAQs.com, I go by the name Kashell Triumph. Here, it got shortened to Kashell because I'm lazy. I'm only hear because disgaeniac told me about the site and I decided to support him. That said, I'll probably be sticking around here for a while and chat with new folks and form some new friendships. Disgaeniac has nothing but positive things to say about this forum and I'm happy to join in on the fun.

Here's my page from GameFAQs.com: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Kashell+Triumph/contributions

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2506 on: June 05, 2014, 05:14:08 pm »
Hey KASH!

Always good to see ya'.

And yeah, I've known Kashell for a long time & I think that he's as much of a credit to this community, as this community can be for him...

...Avoid/don't feed the SOERA - and expect nothing but love from everything that VGC has to offer  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #2507 on: June 05, 2014, 05:25:03 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll probably still call you "dark" if that's cool.

How'd you get those neat images in your signature?

EDIT: JK. Figured it out. XD
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:43:40 pm by kashell »

bobster

« Reply #2508 on: June 05, 2014, 05:36:53 pm »
Ewww that Kenny guy is super shady, not sure we can trust you Kashell  :P

Welcome to the site!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #2509 on: June 05, 2014, 05:44:48 pm »
Thank you, kindly! Always happy to make new gamer friends.

dark: If all goes well, we can try to organize the Christmas gathering with these folks instead of the ones at RPG: EE! XD

tpugmire

« Reply #2510 on: June 05, 2014, 06:39:28 pm »
Yay, new victims... I mean, um, friends...  Anyway, welcome to our little corner of the internet. Make yourself at home.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

90snostalga

« Reply #2511 on: June 06, 2014, 12:05:38 am »

dark: If all goes well, we can try to organize the Christmas gathering with these folks instead of the ones at RPG: EE! XD

Welcome, Kashell!!    :D  I do have to warn you like I have to warm all new customers.  If you get any questionable pictures from me, Turf, Soera and Disgeanic all in speedos at the beach, just understand it's our way of saying hello  ;D

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2512 on: June 06, 2014, 02:07:12 am »
*slams door open*

HI EVERYONE!

*crickets*

RIGHT THEN! I guess I should introduce myself. On GameFAQs.com, I go by the name Kashell Triumph. Here, it got shortened to Kashell because I'm lazy. I'm only hear because disgaeniac told me about the site and I decided to support him. That said, I'll probably be sticking around here for a while and chat with new folks and form some new friendships. Disgaeniac has nothing but positive things to say about this forum and I'm happy to join in on the fun.

Here's my page from GameFAQs.com: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Kashell+Triumph/contributions

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
When you used Triumph as your last name, I was beginning to think you were referring to a video game character.  Only one I could think of was Meis Triumph from Thousand Arms.  Don't know if I'm right...

I also looked at your GameFAQs profile and saw that you're using Growllanser as a username.  I still enjoy the Growlanser game series!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

kashell

« Reply #2513 on: June 06, 2014, 07:51:37 am »

Welcome, Kashell!!    :D  I do have to warn you like I have to warm all new customers.  If you get any questionable pictures from me, Turf, Soera and Disgeanic all in speedos at the beach, just understand it's our way of saying hello  ;D

MJ: Meis Triumph is indeed where the second half of my user name originated. When I created my GameFAQs.com account years ago, I was playing both Valkyrie Profile and Thousand Arms. I just blended the two together and poof: Kashell Triumph. The first part of the name has kind of stuck throughout the years so I use it for most places.

Speedos are back in style eh? Well, send the pictures my way so I can tell you if you're wearing them properly.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2514 on: June 06, 2014, 08:16:15 am »

MJ: Meis Triumph is indeed where the second half of my user name originated. When I created my GameFAQs.com account years ago, I was playing both Valkyrie Profile and Thousand Arms. I just blended the two together and poof: Kashell Triumph. The first part of the name has kind of stuck throughout the years so I use it for most places.

Speedos are back in style eh? Well, send the pictures my way so I can tell you if you're wearing them properly.

Pffft!

Like me & Kash don't already have pics of each other in Speedos!

And...whatever I wear - I wear it well  ;)

Call me Kenny, dark, dis, whatever...we're pretty informal here  ;D

kashell

« Reply #2515 on: June 06, 2014, 11:46:10 am »
Haha, very well. I'll call you one of the three. Depends on the context, I guess. I'll likely reserve your real name for PMs, though.

Also: Over 800 things in your collection? Good god...that's pretty great.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2516 on: June 06, 2014, 12:54:12 pm »
Haha, very well. I'll call you one of the three. Depends on the context, I guess. I'll likely reserve your real name for PMs, though.

Also: Over 800 things in your collection? Good god...that's pretty great.

Yeah...however -

*Literally*, size doesn't matter here  :P

One of the things I like here is that the member who is 3 short of 9,000 items (yeah...we'eve got one here:) & the member who is 3 short of 30 items; are all "equal" collectors here!

VGC doesn't seem to tolerate and/or attract (*definitely* a correlation there, methinks) adjectives/people who like to label themselves as more "hard-core" and/or more of a "real" collector very well  ;D

Also, just about everyone here plays just about all kinds of games on just about all kinds of systems...so, very rarely do you see any fan-boy/girl-isms 'round these parts.

Oh yeah!

You're also not dumb, stupid, don't know what you're talking about and/or have bad taste if you like different things more/less than someone else might.

Egads, Kashy...,you've got years decades of G*FAQ's mentalities to shed here!

Also (only since I know that you already know 'em from RPGsEE)

both dennidarko & Kimimi (while not always around often) can be reached & responded to here pretty quickly via a PM from here (just let 'em know it's you:)

kashell

« Reply #2517 on: June 06, 2014, 01:29:37 pm »
Of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop me from ogling how shiny and substantial it is. *caresses collection*

I act the same on GameFAQs.com as I do anywhere else. It's just that I've been with GameFAQs.com the longest and have more of a "reputation" or something there. Usually if someone on there disagreed with me on something, I'd let it slide unless they were really asking for it (Lost and shadow).

They don't show up here, do they?

90snostalga

« Reply #2518 on: June 06, 2014, 02:35:34 pm »
On my club Nintendo account it keeps prompting me to click on which game to choose for free for the Mario Kart points.  Does it give a download code after I click on  a game? 

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2519 on: June 06, 2014, 02:48:34 pm »
On my club Nintendo account it keeps prompting me to click on which game to choose for free for the Mario Kart points.  Does it give a download code after I click on  a game?

After I picked a game, they emailed me a code.