Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605820 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2520 on: June 06, 2014, 02:53:55 pm »
Of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop me from ogling how shiny and substantial it is. *caresses collection*

I act the same on GameFAQs.com as I do anywhere else. It's just that I've been with GameFAQs.com the longest and have more of a "reputation" or something there. Usually if someone on there disagreed with me on something, I'd let it slide unless they were really asking for it (Lost and shadow).

They don't show up here, do they?

Nope.

I've never seen either one of them around here  ;D

I suspect that you're also just being humble & modest -and- that you likely have tons of items in your own collection as well  ;)

*Ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kash!

Any questions on the how/where/why's of the site; don't hesitate to ask.

Some things aren't always as intuitive & easy to find as you might think.

Kinda' like iF/CHs' true endings  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2521 on: June 06, 2014, 02:57:50 pm »
I act the same on GameFAQs.com as I do anywhere else.

I know that you do.

I was referring more to the mind-set & the things that you "get used to" after spending lots of time there.

soera

« Reply #2522 on: June 06, 2014, 03:08:10 pm »
Welcome to the site. If you claim to know Kenny/Disgaeniac/Darkrpger and he doesnt deny it, you may fit in here.

Ignore all the SOERA warnings. The SOERA is the greatest thing imaginable!

90snostalga

« Reply #2523 on: June 06, 2014, 03:54:43 pm »
On my club Nintendo account it keeps prompting me to click on which game to choose for free for the Mario Kart points.  Does it give a download code after I click on  a game?

After I picked a game, they emailed me a code.

Do you know if the code can be used on anyones Eshop account?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2524 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:36 pm »
On my club Nintendo account it keeps prompting me to click on which game to choose for free for the Mario Kart points.  Does it give a download code after I click on  a game?

After I picked a game, they emailed me a code.

Do you know if the code can be used on anyones Eshop account?

That I have no idea. I just used it on mine.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2525 on: June 06, 2014, 04:39:46 pm »
Welcome to the site. If you claim to know Kenny/Disgaeniac/Darkrpger and he doesnt deny it, you may fit in here.

Oh my  :o

90snostalga

« Reply #2526 on: June 06, 2014, 04:41:02 pm »

Oh my  :o

My question is what the **** is a Soera?  Is it some wild animal or something?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2527 on: June 06, 2014, 04:46:29 pm »
My question is what the **** is a Soera?  Is it some wild animal or something?

*Checks 90's user info & stats*

Error!        Error!      Error!

"90's is not authorized yet for access to this content"   :o

We *could* tell him...

-BUT-

...then -

We'd have to Kill Him  :-\  :-X  :'(

That.

Is.

All.

nothing to see here - move along, move along...  :P

argyle

« Reply #2528 on: June 06, 2014, 05:27:11 pm »
Welcome, and all that rubbish.  ;)  I've been out of pocket a lot this week w/ crappy goings-on at work so I'm behind the curve. 

-ANYWAY-   ::)

I just got an email that made my week - Prima is putting out a collector's guide for Tales of Xillia 2!!!   ;D  It's about time!!!

http://www.primagames.com/games/tales-xillia-2/news/tales-xillia-2-guide-announced?ref=email_prima_tx2guide060614&Ref=Email_Prima_2014-6-6
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2529 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:02 pm »
Urggh...Been going to this one Thrift Shop for awhile now pretty regularly as I do seem to find something there of some sort at least once week, but I feel I haven't come across the resellers other than maybe one guy who might've just been another collector like me which is totally fine.  Today though after I grabbed a few PS1 games and PC games from the CD section, I made my lap and came back to grab some more PC titles for the heck of it and there she was.  She had her little tablet phone thing sitting on the shelf or whatever it is that is wireless connected to her tiny little hand scanner, scanning through every CD.  I don't know if she was getting games or just CD's, but I knew what she was there for.  That's always annoying to see :\ I'm use to seeing that at the Flea Market where there are usually two or three of the common resellers there, but this was the first I've ever seen on at the thrift shop.  Just means less chance of finding good music if she was CD only which sucks.

90snostalga

« Reply #2530 on: June 06, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »
I have never heard of or had any knowledge on Drakengard.    I have heard of it so much from VGCollect that I think I may finally do some Googling to see what it is

If anyone is wondering about playing Pandora's Tower for the Wii, after 3 days of playing so far, I love this game!   :D  Awesome so far...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:40:16 pm by 90snostalga »

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2531 on: June 07, 2014, 12:50:36 am »
The first Drakengard was similar to Dynasty Warriors, only that the battlefields felt empy and instead of a horse, you have a dragon.  It's been awhile since I played Drakengard and game time was only for a few minutes since I was just trying it out.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

argyle

« Reply #2532 on: June 07, 2014, 04:39:45 am »
The first Drakengard was similar to Dynasty Warriors, only that the battlefields felt empy and instead of a horse, you have a dragon.  It's been awhile since I played Drakengard and game time was only for a few minutes since I was just trying it out.

Drakengard was pretty much the melding of Dynasty Warriors w/ a JRPG.  So whether or not you enjoy the gameplay does hinge a good bit on how you feel about the DW series (I personally love them, some hate them tho).  But I think what really sets the Drakengard series apart (and from what I've played of it, Nier as well) is the story - the games have a very unique feel to them as far as setting and story go.  Much darker than your typical JRPG, and the storylines get pretty messed up.  ;) 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #2533 on: June 07, 2014, 03:18:42 pm »
Can anyone recommend the best port to play the old game "Zool" on?  It was released for PC, SNES, Genesis, etc. 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2534 on: June 07, 2014, 03:51:30 pm »
I have never heard of or had any knowledge on Drakengard.    I have heard of it so much from VGCollect that I think I may finally do some Googling to see what it is

NieR (somewhat 'related' to Drakengard)

and

(IMO, at least)

Drakangard 3 have 2 of the most beautiful & my favorite video game OST's of all time.