Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1582705 times)

pacpix

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5550 on: January 11, 2015, 11:04:59 pm »
For a minute, I thought there was lively conversation in here. Then, I see it's just a play-by-play. ^_~

@abe: There's nothing fun about it. You have to do the same thing over and over, wait 10 to 15 minutes, and do it again. Sega really messed up with that part of the game.

play by play is my twitter during the games  :P

Ha same for me when the Mariners are playing.  I kind of feel bad for the people who follow me on Twitter who do not like baseball.  I try to not tweet about it too much during the offseason ha.  A majority of my followers are Mariners or baseball fans though.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5551 on: January 11, 2015, 11:11:51 pm »
For a minute, I thought there was lively conversation in here. Then, I see it's just a play-by-play. ^_~

@abe: There's nothing fun about it. You have to do the same thing over and over, wait 10 to 15 minutes, and do it again. Sega really messed up with that part of the game.

Ha same for me when the Mariners are playing.  I kind of feel bad for the people who follow me on Twitter who do not like baseball.  I try to not tweet about it too much during the offseason ha.  A majority of my followers are Mariners or baseball fans though.

just to put it in perspective, yesterday when there wasn't a Cowboys game I had 5 tweets total all day (about normal for me). today in the span of 3 hours I had 72 tweets lol

pacpix

« Reply #5552 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:30 pm »

just to put it in perspective, yesterday when there wasn't a Cowboys game I had 5 tweets total all day (about normal for me). today in the span of 3 hours I had 72 tweets lol
Haha damn dude that is a lot!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

kashell

« Reply #5553 on: January 12, 2015, 08:13:29 am »
I cannot stand Ky Kiske players of any level.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5554 on: January 12, 2015, 09:21:05 am »
I cannot stand Ky Kiske players of any level.

sìempre estabo a su nivel kash; verdad ¿

(if you don't know what that means, you can't contestar mi pregunta; so...google it and you'll have learned & I'll have taught something new today :)

btw - who/Wtf's a Ky Kiske?

sounds like a danish/pastry, or something
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5555 on: January 12, 2015, 09:36:11 am »
I tried Googling it, but I couldn't get a coherent translation. So, my guess is that it means, "Kash, you are the epitome of fabulousness and glamour. You are the apple of my eye and the honey in my tea. You are divine. And modest. Kash, you are so modest."

Was that close enough? Like I said, Google was slightly all over the place.

Ky is a character in Guilty Gear. He's been around since the first game and he's always been one of the most annoying characters to face. He's got a solid range game and he can wreak havoc up close. He's very "new-user" friendly, so folks just starting with the series tend to gravitate towards him, which is fine because I'm happy when GG gets more love. I just hate how Ky always seems to have an advantage against any of the cast members.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5556 on: January 12, 2015, 12:45:32 pm »
the only GG game I've played is GG X2 #Reload and I gravitated to Jam for whatever reason. I played through her story mode thing and got stuck on the damn Robo Ky battle forever. Fucking pissed me off. Still haven't beat it lol

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5557 on: January 12, 2015, 01:30:01 pm »
Is there a doctor in the house? My back is killing me  :'(

kashell

« Reply #5558 on: January 12, 2015, 02:00:30 pm »
the only GG game I've played is GG X2 #Reload and I gravitated to Jam for whatever reason. I played through her story mode thing and got stuck on the damn Robo Ky battle forever. Fucking pissed me off. Still haven't beat it lol

They nixed both Robo Ky and Jam in Xrd. Robo Ky wasn't a huge loss, but I liked Jam even though the creator of Guilty Gear didn't like her. Allegedly, she was just there to fill the token "I'm a sexy female but can still kick your butt" slot.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5559 on: January 12, 2015, 03:52:42 pm »
So my car was broken into. At the car shop. Took out the side paneling on the door, tore apart my center console, stole my stereo and CD collection, and left a screwdriver jammed in my ignition.

The car has full coverage, so it's not so bad. But about 100 CDs out of my collection are now gone, we're down a car for who knows how long, and my deductible goes up. Lucky me.

And we just paid $1200 for a heater core replacement.

— feeling pissed off.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5560 on: January 12, 2015, 04:22:01 pm »
So my car was broken into. At the car shop. Took out the side paneling on the door, tore apart my center console, stole my stereo and CD collection, and left a screwdriver jammed in my ignition.

The car has full coverage, so it's not so bad. But about 100 CDs out of my collection are now gone, we're down a car for who knows how long, and my deductible goes up. Lucky me.

— feeling pissed off.

I'd be pissed too...that's why I *Never* leave valuables/things that can easily sold or pawned for cash in any cars of mine...anywhere - there's just too many people that are living the way that I used to be - for me to ever be that trusting :o

If it *was* me - I'd be all over that shop/shop owner's ass...until he agreed that it's his/their responsibility to make good on & cover the loss!

kashell

« Reply #5561 on: January 12, 2015, 04:23:10 pm »
That is awful. I can't believe that happened at the car shop of all places. I know some folks will tell you, "That's what insurance is for" but that won't placate the situation. At least no one was hurt. I can't believe how disgusting people are these days. I swear, it seems like society is going further and further down the drain.

Hang in there. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5562 on: January 12, 2015, 04:29:20 pm »

They nixed both Robo Ky and Jam in Xrd. Robo Ky wasn't a huge loss, but I liked Jam even though the creator of Guilty Gear didn't like her. Allegedly, she was just there to fill the token "I'm a sexy female but can still kick your butt" slot.

I tend to go for those characters in most fighting games lol. I'm a big Mai fan (*stupid* pun intended)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5563 on: January 12, 2015, 04:39:26 pm »

— feeling pissed off.

I'd be pissed too...that's why I *Never* leave valuables/things that can easily sold or pawned for cash in any cars of mine...anywhere - there's just too many people that are living the way that I used to be - for me to ever be that trusting :o

If it *was* me - I'd be all over that shop/shop owner's ass...until he agreed that it's his/their responsibility to make good on & cover the loss!

The funny thing about it is that I did take the CDs out of the car. I came to pick it up, with the CDs in hand, on Saturday. It was ready, but there was a strange noise coming from the engine that wasn't happening when I brought it in. So I left it at the shop, and forgot I left the CDs in there.

And my own insurance already told me that being at the shop while it's broken into, doesn't make them liable. It's the same as it being at your own house. I would've thought they'd be liable, too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:00:34 pm by burningdoom »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5564 on: January 13, 2015, 06:23:29 am »
they aren't "technically" responsible, true.

But, I'd drop some hints about being a big local blogger (or good friends w/ all of the widely read ones) and that it'd be better, simpler, & most painless for them to give you (what...a few hundred bones?), OR to deduct it from your bill - than if it started popping up all over the local web not to bring your car to ___'s because ___ happens there...

that's just me, though, and I Hate dealing w/ insurance, I can be very persuasive, and I'm fine w/ being 'nicely' confrontational while keeping eye contact,,,almost always works & 99% of the time, they'll look away 1st 8)